2.

"You did the deed?" Taehyung laughs completely amused.

"I did the deed. I'd feel bad, but it was obvious she was only looking for a one night hook up. So where's my money boys?" I ask extending my palm.

They roll their eyes each pulling out twenty bucks from their pocket. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you. It was nice doing business with you guys."

"I can't believe we did this again. We knew Jimin would fuck her." Jin says rolling his eyes.

"I mean I'm offended you even doubted my abilities. We grew up together guys, you should know me by now."

"Dude. I just lost twenty dollars." Hoseok says opening a Gatorade.

"And I just earned twenty dollars. Actually eighty to be exact."

Taehyung winces, "Ah. Don't even say it. It hurts my soul."

Jungkook turns to look at the door and smiles wickedly making me turn to the door as well.

"Well Jimin-ah. Since you managed to get innocent Jennie in your bed I'm sure getting the new girl in your bed will be easy as pie."

Yoonji walks in the lunch room with a tall lanky boy and sits away from the whole crowd.

"She already has a boyfriend apparently. If she was single I'd fuck her too."

"That's her brother not her boyfriend." Taehyung says interrupting.

"Huh?" I respond confused looking at the two sitting five tables away.

"His name is Namjoon and he's in my art class. He mentioned he had a sister. I mean what other new kid do we have? Just them two."

"I think Jimin's just making up excuses." Jin says with a smirk.

"Shut up Seokjin. I'm not making up excuses she's just not my type."

"What you mean? I think she's pretty hot." Hoseok adds staring her down.

"I mean she's not like Jisoo kind of hot, but yeah she's alright. That style of hers though." Taehyung says wrinkling his nose. I knew he'd say something about her style.

"Pick someone else anyone else." I insist looking at Yoonji eating her packed lunch.

"No. I pick her. Come on Jimin. I though you were a badass bitch. Why can't you get the new girl in your bed? Are you scared?" Jungkook smirks.

My cheeks start feeling hot. "No. I'm not scared. I'll do it. Thirty bucks each."

"Thirty?" Hoseok exclaims.

"Yeah thirty. She seems like she's hard to seduce and plus like I said she's not even my type so that's a sacrifice I have to make."

"Fine thirty it is." Jungkook responds shaking my hand.

"What? No!" Jin quickly adds. "Too late thirty dollars each or there's no deal." I say with a smile.

I'm hoping they back out, but Jungkook speaks again. "We're in. Right guys?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "Fine yeah."

"Oh yeah because I love to spend my money on useless bets that I know I will loose." Jin replies.

I sigh disappointed that they agreed to do this in the first place. "I need at least two months."

"Two months? No we have to make it an actual challenge. Two months is a long time."

"Two months is all I'm asking for. Come on Jennie took me a month and that girl looks like she's a virgin."

Jungkook turns to look at Yoonji and then back at me. "Fine two months, but you have to give us proof like you usually do."