7.

"Are you finally going to tells us what happened in detention?" Jungkook questions wiggling his eyebrows.

"She gave me head and scrapped her knees."

My friends mouths drop open in amusement making me burst out laughing.

"No way! That's so cool. She gives head. Oh man." Taehyung screams excitedly.

"How was it? Was she like a pro at it?" Jin asks wide eyed.

"I'm kidding. She hasn't given me head yet, but she will soon enough. Nothing interesting happened in detention. I can tell she's softening up to me. At least a little."

My friends groan in disappointment. "Dude, I actually thought she gave you head." Jungkook whimpers.

"If she didn't give you head then why is she walking like her knees hurt?" Hoseok questions.

That's when we all turn to look at Yoonji who's wearing a skirt, but longer socks than usual. She's covering the scrapes on her knees although she can't hide the fact that she's walking funny.

"She tripped yesterday and scrapped both of her knees. I took advantage of that and carried her to the nurses office so now I'm basically her hero." I answer proudly banging my chest.

"You won't be a hero until you get those panties off her." Jungkook teases banging my chest.

"I already told you I'm getting there. It's a process Jungkook."

"Okay then."

•••

"There's your babe." Taehyung says pointing towards the gym entrance. Yoonji's wearing a loose orange shirt and sweatpants. She looks like an orange.

"Be right back. Gotta get my money."

Yoonji's groans in frustration when she can't tie up her hair in a pony tail. Short hair strands keep falling out giving her a hard time.

When I'm close enough I grab her hand stopping the process. She looks at me startled then pulling away abruptly.

"Park Jimin do you know the definition of personal space?"

"I can tie your hair."

"In your dreams."

"Didn't you want me to pull your hair yesterday?"

She rolls her eyes handing me her hair tie and turning her back towards me. I slowly take her short thick hair in my hands.

It's very soft and smells wonderful even from where I'm standing. She wasn't lying her hair isn't a weave. Not that I ever doubted it anyways.

I manage to tie her hair in a messy pony tail. She then turns to face me and not with a disapproval face.

"Do you like your bangs that long?" I point out touching them.

She smacks my hand away almost immediately, "Yeah I do. What do you have a problem with my bangs? They're mine for a reason you know. So I can style them how I please."

"Woah, doll, I'm not saying they look bad. In fact I love them. I like your hairstyle and you in general."

The coaches start blowing their whistles indicating us to go to the center of the gym. Both the male and the female coaches are here. This only means there's an announcement.

"Guys as you know temperatures are going up and the weather is really nice outside so it's that time of year again."

Taehyung and I glance at each other from across the circle. We both smirk at each other because we know it's that time again.