40.

"Hoseok, no offense but can you move back to sit next to, Jin?"

Hoseok furrows his eyebrows perplexed. "But I thought . . ."

"Yeah I'm kind of over this seat switching."

Before Hoseok can reply Yoonji walks in. "Yoonji! Here!"

Hoseok rolls his eyes and walks to the front of the classroom where Jin and him sit.

"Good morning, doll. You look stunning!"

Her outfit consists of a polka dot skirt, a light blue shirt, light blue knee socks, and black shoes.

Her hair is down and pinned with her long bangs over her forehead. She's finally wearing make up again, not like she needs it anyways. She looks so breathtaking.

"You really think so?" She whispers looking down at her outfit.

"I really do."

"You don't think it's ugly? Or too much?" She quietly mumbles sitting beside me.

"Of course not, doll. I know I said mean things before, but I honestly like your style. It suits you and makes you stand out in a good way of course."

Yoonji smiles preciously her cheeks turning bright pink. "Thank you so much, Jimin."

"I really missed sitting next to you. Especially sniffing your scent." I comment taking a whip of the honey and flowers.

"I missed it too. I missed it so much."

"You don't have to anymore." I smile pinching her cheek softly.

•••

"So you're back with her? What happened to her being a fake and you being over it?" Hoseok asks a bit offended.

"That's the past, Hoseok. It was all a misunderstanding and we fixed everything."

"Don't be bitter, Hobi. We're all friends remember?" Taehyung speaks up.

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"How did you guys even find out?"

"Everyone saw you kiss, Yoonji yesterday. I mean you did it in front of everyone and rumors started spreading." Jungkook says.

"Gosh, people are so nosy!" I comment as I open a bag of chips.

"Ahh, there's your girlfriend." Jin smirks.

I quickly turn to the cafeteria door and see Yoonji enter. She's got her lunch bag on her hand.

Her brother walks immediately to their usual spot. Yoonji looks around until she finds me. She grins waving excitedly.

Namjoon quickly turns back around to grab her pulling her to their table making me frown.

"Damn. Her brother really don't like you." Jungkook says.

"Yeah no shit."

"You gonna let him take her away from you like that?" Jin asks.

"I don't want to start anything. We've already fought once and it wasn't the best."

"I'll help you." Jungkook quickly says.

"No thanks. I can't afford another suspension."

"Talking about suspensions. I'm so glad my teacher didn't tell on me. I made up that I had terrible diarrhea and that I had to go the pharmacy to get some medicine." Taheyung giggles like a little kid.

"Why don't you invite her to sit with us?" Jin asks completely changing the subject.

"I don't think her brother would let her."