51.

"How's the food?"

"It's really good. I'm full now. I have to use the restroom, Jimin. Can you ask the waitress for a to go box?"

"That's fine, doll. I'll ask her don't take too long or I'll miss you!"

"Silly." She giggles getting up from the booth. We smile at each other as she walks away.

The waitress comes seconds later. "Everything okay?"

"Yes. Can I please get the check and a to go box?"

"Sure." She smiles heading away. I pull out my wallet to be ready when she comes back.

"Here you go sir."

"Hold on go ahead and take this." I hand her my credit card and she nods taking it from my hand.

I pull out my phone and start scrolling through my feed. Jungkook keeps tagging me in stupid shit.

"There you go sir have a good night."

"Thank you." I reply signing the receipt.

After I'm done signing it I wait patiently for, Yoonji. She's been gone for about six minutes now.

I look down at her plate and grab the to go box to go ahead and pack it.

"Jimin we have to go. Now." Yoonji whispers.

She's breathing too fast and looks like she's been running.

"I was just about to pack your—"

"We have to go now!" She repeats panicky.

I immediately drop the to go box and get up. "Is Jackson around?"

"No, no. Let's go!"

From the corner of my eye I see a couple sitting at the bar. The girl is screaming and pointing to, Yoonji.

"Okay let's go." I reply grabbing her hand and walking out.

"They're coming!" She says pulling me behind a random car.

"Yoonji what—"

"Shhh don't say anything. They're drunk just be quiet until they leave." She quietly mumbles pressing her finger against my lips.

I feel like a coward hiding behind a car, but Yoonji seems so scared and I have no idea what's going on. So I stay put in place to avoid a confrontation.

"Who was it?" The guy screams.

"Some peeve dressed like a girl!"

"And he did that to look at you?"

"Yes he was trying to stalk me I know it!"

"Where the fuck is that freak?"

I clench my fist feeling myself get angry. Yoonji pulls my hand shaking her head no.

"I felt so violated! What a freak! Who dresses up as a girl and is clearly a guy? I'm so disgusted."

"I'll beat the shit out of that monster." The guy hisses.

That's when I snap pulling away from, Yoonji's grip. "Who the fuck are you gonna beat?" I snap.

Yoonji shrieks standing up and pulling me back. "Please, let's go Jimin."

"It's him! That thing walked in the girls bathroom!" The girl hysterically screams.

The guy tries to come at Yoonji but I push him away. "Stop it she did nothing wrong."

"Are you insane? Are you with this mutant? What kind of freaky shit is that?"

"Leave her alone!"

The guy swings at me punching me on the jaw. Yoonji immediately pulls me back. "Let's go, Jimin!" She repeats terror in her voice.

But of course my pride gets the best of me and I punch him back. The girl starts screaming like crazy.

Yoonji stands behind biting her nails nervously. "Jimin don't fight!" She says her voice cracking.

At one point the guy punches me so hard I fall back hitting my head. Everything starts spinning around me as the warm blood spills from my nose.

Yoonji runs towards me leaning over me. "Are you okay?"

I'm not able to reply because everything is still spinning. The guy is about to punch me again and Yoonji gets up.

"No stop! Please stop it was—"

"You're the disgusting freak that caused all of this."

The next few seconds is a blur to me. All I see is Yoonji falling back on the ground and the guy quickly looks over at her.

This gives me the strength to get up and just as he's about to attack her again I catch his fist midair.

"You don't fucking touch her." I say bitterly.

"There's a fight! There's a fight!" A random person screams.

The guy turns to look at the person screaming and I clench my fist. As soon as the drunk guy turns to look at me I punch him so hard he stumbles and falls back.

"You're the disgusting freak for hitting a girl. Asshole." I say spitting on him.

His girlfriend steps back terrified and I turn to Yoonji who is still on the ground. I pick her up and she continues to look at the floor.

I grab her hand and we go to my car before people start gathering around. As we're driving away people have started to run out of the restaurant to surround the couple.

"Yoonji are you okay?" I stupidly ask wiping the blood from my nose.

She remains quiet and keeps looking down. I keep driving for a few minutes until I pull on the side of the road.

"Yoonji." I say grabbing her chin and making her look up.

There's blood on her nose and her check already looks bruised. My face heats up uncontrollably.

"That asshole punched you! He actually punched you! Who punches a girl!" I scream furiously.

"I'm okay. It's alright. Are you okay?"

"Forget about me!"

"You're really hurt let's go to my house and I'll help you clean up."

"Why are you acting like nothing happened to you? He punched you and you're not saying anything about it!"

"It already happened, Jimin. What will I win if I start rambling about it? It won't take it back it's better to forget it."

"I can't forget that. I'm so pissed. I want to go back and beat the—"

"Hey, don't be too mad. I don't like that you fought because of me." She whispers.

"I couldn't just stand back and let them insult you like that. What the hell even happen?"

"I . . . I went to the restroom and I guess I didn't lock my stall correctly. The drunk girl walked in on me and she saw me. It was my fault for being so careless." She whispers.

"What? Are you serious? You're blaming this on yourself? It's not your fault that those assholes treated you the way they did! They had no right! The guy had no fucking right to touch you."

"Jimin, let's just forget it. Can we just go to my house please?" Yoonji turns around to face the window.

I'm still very angry at what just happened. The fact that Yoonji is acting like it's no big infuriates me more.

But I push all of that behind and start heading to her house. I wonder what will happen when her grandma and Namjoon see this.

Encountering them won't be fun.