50.

"Is something wrong, Jimin?" Yoonji asks.

"Huh? What? No, no, everything's fine."

"I didn't want to say anything because I thought you were stressed out because of college. It's not that. Am I correct?"

"Doll, everything is fine." I tell her kissing the top of her head.

"Are you sure? If I did something wrong—"

"You did nothing wrong. Everything's fine don't worry about it."

"Then why have you been so distant these past few days? I don't understand."

After the talk with Namjoon I've been feeling really shitty. I'm so scared to hurt her feeling again. It's so much pressure because I know I'm capable of hurting her.

The thought of it truly terrifies me.

How can I be the person that makes her happy and sad at the same time?

"It's school. I'm worried about the last exam I have to take this afternoon. Then we have two more weeks and then we graduate and . . . it's just a lot."

"Will we still see each other?"

"Yeah of course."

"What if you decide to go away to a big college?"

"We will have other methods of communication and I'd come visit for sure. Don't worry about that."

"Okay. Good luck on your exam. You're going to do great!" She encourages pecking me on the lips.

"Hmm, I think I'm going to need another peck for good luck. Maybe three or four."

Yoonji giggles pecking me on the lips again. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in for a hug.

I sincerely adore her with more than words could ever describe.

•••

"How did you feel about your last exam?"

"I felt pretty good actually. I think I passed it. How about your exam?"

"I think I did good too. I'm pretty good in literature." Yoonji comments.

"That's great. Hey, we should go celebrate."

"Celebrate what?" She chuckles.

"Celebrate that we're done with exams duh! And celebrate that we're officially two weeks from graduating high school. And of course celebrate we've been boyfriend and girlfriend for almost three weeks now! How exciting is that?"

"First of all we can't celebrate if we don't even know we passed, Jimin. What if we fail and we're celebrating? That's so humiliating!" She giggles.

"It doesn't matter. I'm just trying to find an excuse to take you out for dinner. Let's go out tonight! I heard there's this really good restaurant/bar and it sounds really nice."

"Mmm okay that's fine. I'd like that."

"Cool. I'll pick you up at 7? Is that okay?"

"That's fine. I'll be waiting for you."

•••

"Yoonji! You look so stunning!" I say hugging her and picking her up.

"Stop it! My dress." She laughs.

I put her down and sigh, "Sorry, sorry, I just couldn't contain myself. Red looks so good on you. Especially because of your fair skin. It makes it so beautiful."