41.

"I'll take good care of her." I tell Yoonji's grandma.

"Good. Be careful, Yoonji." She says caressing her cheek softly.

"I will ma. Is Joon still not home?"

"No. He went out with his girlfriend, but he told me to tell you to have fun and to take care."

"Alright thanks ma. I'll see you in a three days."

After saying goodbye to her grandma we head to my car. Before Yoonji can even get in I open the car door for her.

"Thank you." She gushes. 

I proceed to the drivers side. "Jungkook's house isn't so far away. It's like twenty minutes from here."

"Nice."

"You don't sound too excited." I comment as I head out of her driveway.

"I am very excited."

"You're not showing it, doll. If you don't want to go to Jungkook's I understand. We can do something else."

"No, no, I want to. It's just, Namjoon."

"Oh what about him?"

"I know he didn't say what my grandma told me."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know him. He's my brother and I know him. He's really angry at me for doing this."

"Well I understand because I was a big asshole towards you."

"I know I just wish he could see what I see through my eyes. I wish he could get in my head to feel all the emotions I'm feeling. You make me happy, Jimin and I don't think he will ever understand. He thinks I'm setting myself up for failure. Which I probably am, but I'm willing to take this risk because I believe in my feelings and in you."

"You're not setting yourself up for failure, doll. We will make this work." I smile reaching over to hold her hand.

She squeezes my hand, "Thank you for the pep talk."

"No problem. Now let's forget about this and focus on our long weekend."

•••

"Welcome! This is my humble home." Jungkook screams as soon as he opens the doors.

I roll my eyes, "He does this every time I come over." I whisper to, Yoonji.

"Come in!" Jungkook's says with a grin.

Yoonji goes in first and then me behind her with our stuff.

"Is everyone here?"

"Yep. They're unpacking. I've got you a room." Jungkook says motioning us to the stairs.

Yoonji is looking around everywhere. "Wow. So pretty. This reminds me of your home." Yoonji says quietely.

"Jungkook's dad is a surgeon and his mom is a pediatric."

"Doctors as well huh?" She whispers.

"Yep pretty much."

"Are you all rich?" She asks kind of confused.

I chuckle, "No silly we aren't rich. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin have pretty stable life's as well."

"Ohhh." She replies in amusement.

Jungkook stops going up the stairs and turns to look at us who are very behind. "What's all the chit chat back there? I know you're horny don't worry you've got the whole night to get it on."

"Jungkook!" I quickly say.

Yoonji starts blushing like crazy. "Okay, okay, sorry." He giggles continuing to go up.

We finally make it to the top and then he turns to the left. "You two will be sleeping in this room. There's a personal bathroom inside so you don't have to go out and look for a bathroom. The room also has a big comfy mattress so you can do whatever you want . . . if you know what I mean." He says nudging me playfully.

I respond by rolling my eyes and turning to look at Yoonji. She presses her lips together an unreliable expression painted on her face.

"What's the matter?" I ask her.

"I thought we would sleep in separate rooms." She whispers.

"Separate rooms? Are we in kindergarten? That's too old school you two are together so you can sleep together. Don't worry, I won't tell your mama or anyone. I also have plenty of lube and condoms if you don't have any. It's okay." Jungkook responds.

I give him an ugly look. "Alright, Jungkook I think that's enough introduction. Let Yoonji and I unpack."

"Oh sure, sure. Take your time. I'm planning to order some pizza for dinner later on. Any preferences?"

Yoonji shakes her head no. "Nope we'll eat whatever. Bye." I reply pushing him out.

"Eager I see. I'll let you know when we order the pizza." Jungkook walks out of the room leaving us two behind. I finally put our bags down and rest my arms.

Yoonji stands still glancing at the bed. "Hey, if you're not comfortable sleeping with me it's alright. I can move to another room. Jungkook has plenty of spare rooms." I tell her softly.

"I'm okay with it." She responds glancing in my direction.

"Then why do you seem so nervous? And why did you said you'd assume we'd sleep in different rooms?"

"I just . . . I didn't know if . . ."

"You really don't seem comfortable. I promise it's okay and I'll move."

"I'm comfortable, Jimin. The question is are you comfortable sleeping with me?"

My mouth parts as my brain process what she just asked me. Of course I'm comfortable. Right?

She's my girlfriend . . . well sort of and couples usually sleep together.

"It's okay if you want me to move. I don't mind really." She quickly adds. Then gives me a smile, but I can see the pain in her eyes.

"I'm comfortable too."

Yoonji's smile suddenly radiates. "Are you sure?"

"Of course doll. Let's start unpacking."

She nods her head enthusiastically as we put our bags on the bed. Yoonji starts pulling out her clothes.

"Yoonji?"

"Hmm?"

"I just want to say I'm sorry for the stupid comments Jungkook makes. He's just playing around so don't take him so serious. My friends are those types of people that like to make dumb comments. I don't want them to make you upset or uncomfortable."

"No, no, it's okay. It really is."

I sigh relieved, "Good. I want this to be the best weekend of your life, Yoonji."

She smiles bashfully.

"Well with you by my side I'm sure it will be."