46.

"Yoonji. Are you awake?"

Yoonji immediately opens her eyes nodding. "Yes! I'm here!"

"I think your girlfriend is drunk." Taheyung giggles.

"I told you not to drink it so fast, doll." I murmur helping her up the chair.

"I'm not drunk if that's what you're implying." She mumbles laying her head on my chest. "I'm just really, really, tired." She yawns.

"Okay, well we're leaving the restaurant to go to Jungkook's house so you can sleep." I pull her off me gently and hold her hand so she doesn't fall.

"Okay." She mumbles with her eyes closed.

"Do you need to use the bathroom before we leave?"

She shakes her head no so I continue to walk out of the restaurant. "Drive safe you guys." Hoseok says as he steps in his car.

"Jimin, I'm really tired." Yoonji whispers.

"I know, doll. Here let me get you in the car, okay?" I grab my keys to unlock the car.

"I can get in myself." She says opening the passengers door.

"I can help you . . . okay or not." I reply surprised that she got in without falling. Before closing the door I make sure to buckle her.

"We're going to be at Jungkook's in about forty minutes are you positive you don't have to pee or anything?"

"Positive." She mumbles leaning on the window.

"Okay. Please don't get sick."

•••

"Jimin, I don't feel good." Yoonji says.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I think I'm going to be sick." She quietly says.

"Oh gosh, please don't puke! If you puke I will puke at you puking and then we will both puke everywhere!"

"I can't hold it." She mumbles covering her mouth.

"Hold on." I quickly pull over to the side of the road.

I've never unbuckled so fast and sprinted towards the passengers seat. She's already trying to unbuckle, but I take control and do it myself.

She grabs my arm and I pull her out of the car. "Wait I think I'm okay now." She says once we're standing over the edge of a ditch.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Alright well let's go back." We start walking back and she suddenly stops. "Wait no, no, I have to vomit."

I quickly pull her towards the grass side again. She leans over likes she's going to throw up but nothing comes out.

"Wait. I think I'm fine." She replies straightening back up.

"Yoonji, you can't be playing around like that."

"I really did feel like it but I'm okay now. Oh shit—" She leans over again and starts throwing up. I furrow my eyebrows a bit panicky.

I hate vomit with a passion, the smell, watching people do it, and just everything. But I push all of that aside to grab her hair preventing it from falling over her.

A minute after she gets back up and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry." She whispers.

"It's okay, doll. Do you feel any better?"