16.

"So you took her out on a date? That's a little extreme. You never took Jennie out on a date." Hoseok says.

"Yeah so?"

"So I thought Yoonji was mine."

"What? That doesn't even make sense. Plus she's not a piece of property for you to claim her."

"But I actually have a crush on her unlike you."

"If you have such a big crush on her why the hell are you letting me use her to win a bet? If you literally cared about her you would stop me from doing what I'm doing."

"What's with your attitude? I do have a crush on her!"

"You don't really like her, Hoseok. You claim you do but I know you don't. If you did you would do something about it."

"Oh! I'm sorry Park Jimin. I didn't know that you could read my fucking mind and feel what I'm feeling!"

"I never said I—"

"Okay, okay, boys." Taehyung says stepping between us.

"What? I'm just speaking the truth." I respond rolling my eyes angrily.

"You're pissing me off, Jimin. If you have a problem with me just tell me."

"What if I do huh?" I ask turning to face him. Taehyung is still between us and Hoseok walks towards me pushing Taehyung on me.

I push back while Taehyung is being sandwiched in the middle. "Well let's solve it right now then."

"Okay let's do it."

"Okay, alright, guys. I'm being squished right now and as much as my bisexual hormones are enjoying this, I think you need to get your shit together and solve this by talking it out not fighting like little immature kids."

"If you like Yoonji just tell me and I'll drop it." Hoseok says.

I throw my unfinished cigarette on the ground and grab my book bag heading inside the building. Why couldn't I answer Hoseok?

I mean — I don't like Yoonji, right? Yeah, she's odd, sarcastic, and certainly not my type but she's also funny, caring, sweet, kind, vulnerable and completely adorable. I do enjoy smelling her honey scent and tasting her soft pink lips. I also enjoy—

Woah.

Snap the fuck out of it, Park Jimin. Why are you thinking so much of her? She's just another girl in your list. That's it. Nothing else but just another girl just like the rest. Nothing special about her at all.

"Hey watch it!" I reply annoyed when someone bumps into me. When I see that it's Namjoon who bumped into me I immediately regret it.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you."

Namjoon simply nods and starts walking away. I keep telling myself not to ask him but it's something I can't even control.

"Namjoon. Wait."

He turns around slowly landing eyes on me. "I - I haven't seen Yoonji today. Is she sick?"

"No. She's okay."

"Oh. Why didn't she come then?"

"She just had to help ma with some things."

"Ahh. Alright. Will she be back tomorrow?"