9.

"I don't know. She doesn't look like a chocolate girl." I say to Taehyung who frowns. "Every girl is a chocolate girl. Unless they're allergic to it of course."

"Exactly! What if she's allergic to it and like dies?"

He rolls his eyes, "Jimin, she's not going to eat it if she's allergic."

"I don't know." I reply unsure. He sighs putting the chocolate bar back in his book bag. "Fine, well give her this then. It's the only other candy I have. It's heart shaped so she's gonna be like aww and she's going to want to have your babies for sure."

"I'm a hundred percent sure that's not how it works, Taehyung. How do you even get girlfriends?"

"My amazing looks and personality."

"Sure whatever."

"Are you giving her the lollipop or not?" He questions. I grab the candy and shrug, "I don't know. What if she thinks this is too perverted?"

"What the hell? Why would she?"

"Well because it's a lollipop. What if she thinks I'm giving it to her because I want her to suck my dick or something?"

"Isn't that what you want?"

"Yeah but I don't want to be too straight forward."

"Jimin, you're overthinking this way too much. It sounds like you're legit crushing on, Yoonji. You're like 'what do I give her? Is this too perverted? Will she like it?' Like are you—"

"No! No. Eww. I'm not catching feelings for her okay? I just want my 120 dollars so I can buy me some new shoes. Duh."

"Sure."

A loud knocking on the gym door makes me drop the lollipop. It cracks and breaks making the heart uneven.

"Shit." I mumble picking it up.

"Guys hurry up. Class is starting." Our coach screams.

"I can't give her this now." I say annoyed as we walk out of the locker room. I shove the broken lollipop in my shorts pocket as we go down the hall towards the gym.

"Well you better give her something because looks like someone's interested in, Yoonji." Taehyung says.

"What?" I ask walking in after him. Immediately, I spot Yoonji's vibrant oversized shirt a few feet away.

She's not alone. In fact she's talking to a guy and she's smiling. Smiling. It's taken me days to even get her to look at me.

A heat starts spreading from my stomach to my face. The guy turns his face a little and I recognize his face.

"Why the fuck is she talking to Yugyeom?"

"Who knows, but you might have competition now."

"Shut up." I reply rolling my eyes and looking away.

•••

As soon as I sit down next to Yoonji she looks at me confused. An open book is on her thighs and she's got sticky notes all over the page.

"Are you following me around?"

"No."

"I never see you in the library." She says closing the book.

"I come here all the time. You just never see me."

"Sure." She mumbles uninterested. A familiar feeling of anger starts spreading all over me. Why does she act like this towards me but not with, Yugyeom?