45.

"Let's go out to eat! There's this restaurant that I really love." Jungkook says.

"That sounds great because I'm starving." Yeri replies.

"It's a really nice place. It's where I suggested you take, Yoonji." Jungkook comments.

The sudden flashback of that horrible night strikes me. Yoonji looks down at her feet and I'm guessing she's remembering too.

"We don't—"

"It's fine." She whispers in my ear.

"But the last time . . ."

"It's okay. That's was pure coincidence he won't be there again."

"Whats all the muttering?" Jin asks.

"Nothing." I reply still debating wether we should go.

"Okay let's get ready then!" Hoseok replies excitedly.

"Come on." I say grabbing Yoonji's hand.

"Hey we don't have to go with them. I don't want that place to bring bad memories. We can eat something here or go to a fast food place."

"Jimin, don't worry. It's fine. Plus, we never got to try the food there. It's probably great."

"Hmm okay. Are you going to change?"

"No I'll just put different shoes on. I'll wait for you to shower and get ready."

"Okay thanks. Hey Yoonji?" I ask closing the room door behind.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For that?" She laughs.

"For hurting your feelings. I know I did and don't even try to say I didn't because—"

Yoonji crashes her lips into mine wrapping her arms around my neck. "It's fine. I know this is different and I know you're trying. I'm okay."

"O-okay. I'm still real sorry."

"Stop apologizing silly! Get ready that you're friends are waiting."

"Alright, I'll be out in a few."

•••

"Wow this looks nice." Hoseok comments as we sit on the table.

"Hey we've been here before." Taheyung tells Jungkook.

"Mhm." Jungkook mumbles looking through the menu.

"Listen, I can eat a whole cow right now." Jin says eyeballing the menu.

"You eat like a cow." Taheyung corrects earning a laugh from us.

"Good evening. I'm Mark and I'll be your waiter. Can I get you stared with a bottle of wine?"

"Sure." Jungkook quickly responds.

"Okay I'll be right back with that sir."

"He didn't even ask for our age. He's the realest." Yeri mumbles.

"We're all old enough except for, Jungkook."

"Shut up, Jin. I'll be old enough soon don't say anything."

"Here you go guys." The waiter says approaching our table with a bottle of red wine.

He sets cups out for us and pours each of us wine. Then he puts the bottle in the middle of the table.

"Everyone ready to order?"

"Do you know what you want?" I ask Yoonji.

"Yeah. I'll just pick something random."

After everyone orders their food the waiter walks away.

"Let's give cheers!"

"We have drunk this whole weekend." I comment.

"Yes, but you guys leave tomorrow night so we should enjoy. Tomorrow we will be sober and not drink."

"Sure whatever, Jungkook." Hoseok laughs.

"Do you want to try it?" I ask Yoonji.

"Yeah I'll try it."

We all raise our cups up and bump our cups with each other's. "To this great weekend with amazing friends!" Jungkook says with a grin.

"To amazing friends!" We all repeat.

Yoonji takes a small sip and makes a face. I laugh at her cuteness. "It's so sour." She mumbles against my ear.

"That's how it's supposed to taste."

She giggles shaking her head, "Sorry. I'm not fancy so I don't drink wine."

"It's so hot in here!" Joy groans standing up.

She removes the shirt she's got on and that leaves her in a very tight tank top. Her cleavage is extremely noticeable and her jeans are really tight in certain areas it's hard not to look at.

Out of instinct I of course look because she's right there in front of me. Yoonji glances at her and then at me. I quickly look away ashamed that I even blinked in her direction. It's not like I was looking at Joy because I'm interested in her, it's just human nature to stare.

"Damn. Isn't your clothes too tight?" Jungkook blurts out.

Joy sits back down flipping her hair out of her face. "Tight? No this is the style, Jungkook."

"You should dress like, Yoonji. She's conservative." Jungkook says pointing to her.

Everyone turns to look at Yoonji who blushes suddenly. I can tell she uncomfortable at everyone looking.

"Hey, don't tell my girl how to dress. Everyone has their own style. Plus, I really like the way you dress it's sexy." Jin says to Joy.

"Just saying." Jungkook mumbles.

Yoonji smiles nervously her face still bright red. "Are you okay?" I whisper.

"Mhm." She replies taking her cup of wine from the table. She gulps it down in two seconds, literally.

"Doll, you're supposed to drink that slowly. It might get you tipsy."

"I'm just thirsty." She hums.

"Want some more?" Hoseok asks pouring some wine in her cup before she even responds.

"Tae, you haven't even finished yours." Jungkook says.

"Trust me I don't ever want to drink after last night."

"Yeah because things might happen." Jin laughs.

"Seokjin!" Taehyung whispers embarrassed.

"Get over it, Tae. It was just a piece of gum." Jungkook chuckles.

I laugh nudging Yoonji. "If only Kookie would know that . . . hey you're done already?" I must've not been paying enough attention because Yoonji is already done with her second cup of wine.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I'm sure." She responds blinking several times.

"You just seem so—"

"Food is here!" Jin squeals excitedly.

Yoonji looks away from me avoiding my gaze.  She's been acting so different and distant. Maybe bringing her here was a bad idea.

Even though I originally planned to make this the best weekend of her life, I think that it's actually turning out to be the worst.