15.

My eyes land on the blonde muscular male standing in front of me. I straighten myself up trying to make myself look bigger than him.

He's much bigger though. Way more muscular. I'm not going to lie it intimidates me quite a bit but I try not to show it.

Yoonji completely and utterly freezes. There's pure fear in her eyes. "How rude of me. Nice to meet you. I'm Jackson." He bows and gives me a smile. An odd smile like he's mocking me or something.

"Jimin." It's all I respond.

"Yoonji aren't you going to say hey to me?" Jackson asks bending down to say it right against her ear. She gasps and looks like she could cry. Who the fuck is this dude?

"Excuse me. I think you're making her uncomfortable." I speak up.

"Uncomfortable? She's the one that makes me uncomfortable. Her existence alone makes me uncomfortable."

He sits on the the extra chair uninvited. "Is this your new boyfriend, Yoonji?"

Yoonji keeps her eyes focused on her lap. She hasn't looked up not even once. It's like she's so scared of him and I don't understand why.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask getting aggravated.

"I'm Jackson. I told you already. I used to be Yoongi's ..." he turns his head towards her and then back to me. "Friend. Close, close friend. Until she told me her little secret of course." He laughs.

"Jackson please." Yoonji finally speaks up. She whispers this so softly I could barely even hear her.

"What? You haven't told your friend here the truth? That's so shitty of you. You're a shitty person you know. The shittiest of them all. You are an embarrassment and disappointment to humanity and society. You're cruel for leading people on making them think you're something you're not."

"Enough!" I reply banging my fist on the table.

"Woah, calm down buddy. I'm speaking the truth. Am I not Yoonji? Are you going to deny that what I'm saying is true?" He hisses.

"Are you?" He repeats grabbing her chin making her look up.

"That's enough!" I get up from the table and he does too. "I'm doing you a favor to warn you about this fucking liar. If I were you I'd stay the hell away from—"

"I said that's enough!" I grab his shirt pulling him closer to his face. My jaws are clenching and there's a burning sensation spreading throughout my body. I literally want to beat the shit out of him right now.

"You're stupid for believing the lies!" He says grabbing my shirt as well.

"Excuse me is there a problem?" The manager of the restaurant asks.

"No. There's no problem sir." Jackson responds letting me go.

"Let's go Yoonji." I reply grabbing her hand as she stands up.

"Sir you haven't—"

"I'm paying for the drinks don't worry." I quickly put down a ten dollar bill and walk towards the door.

"What a fucking douche bag. Who the hell does he think he is! He can't talk to you like that! He's such an—"

When I hear soft sniffs I stop talking and then turn to Yoonji. Her face is focused on he ground. "Yoonji? Are you crying?"

She doesn't respond. Another sniff escapes and I grab her chin slowly making her look at me. "Is it because of him? Oh that asshole." I'm about to walk back to the restaurant but she stops me.

"No don't. Can we just go? Please?" She sobs. This crumples my heart. It's like my hearts being squeezed repeatedly.

"Come here. What he said can't possibly be true. He's an asshole." I grab her and hug her tightly.

She cries silently against my chest as I rest my chin on her forehead. "It's okay. Don't cry." I softly rub my hand against her back trying to calm her down.

But what else can I possibly tell her to make her feel better? All I can say is it's okay don't cry and the same petty shit and I know that's not going to make her feel any better.

If I could somehow show her that what he said isn't true—

"Yoonji?"

She slowly looks up. Her mascara is running down her face and her lipstick is all smeared. "I stained your shirt. I'm sorry." She whispers wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

I look down and see my shirt is smeared with her mascara and lipstick. This shirt is my fucking favorite but to be honest I could give two fucks right now. I just want to make her smile.

"Don't apologize silly. It's okay. I hate this shirt anyways."

She sort of smiles but more fat tears spills from her eyes. "Hey," I say making her look up. I lean close to her face and put my nose against hers.

"What he said isn't true. Okay?" I close my eyes pressing my lips against hers. She seems hesitate but returns the kiss.

After pulling away I grab her hand leading her to my car. "We can stop somewhere else to eat. Let's go back to our town yeah? They have a really good restaurant over there and I'm sure the food here was shitty anyways."

When I open my car door for her she gets in. I quickly run to the drivers seat to start the car. "I did mention you look utterly beautiful tonight, right? Green is definitely your color, doll. I mean to be honest every color is your color."

"Jimin. Can you just take me home?"

"Home? What? I took you out for dinner. It's not fair that you didn't even get to eat. You said you were hungry and I'm paying for sure. Come on you can't turn down free food."

"I just really want to go home." She whispers. Her last word comes out a bit shaky and I'm afraid she will start crying again.

"Okay. I'll take you home. Don't cry please."

She nods her head turning her face to the window. The silence surrounding us makes me uncomfortable.

I know she's hurting and she feels upset and I can't do absolutely nothing about it. There's nothing I can do and it makes me feel useless.

"What he said about me was true." She whispers.

I reach a stop sign on the street and I turn to look at her. She's still laying her head against the window.

"It's not."

"How could you possibly know, Jimin? You just met me."

Namjoon's words come to mind, "All I'm saying is if you really like him you should tell him the truth."

Then Jackson said something similar like that. He warned me she was a liar but aren't we all? I'm technically lying to her and using her for a bet.

"Is there something you need to tell me?"

I'm still looking at her intensely even though she keeps staring out the window. A car behind me starts beeping at me and that's when I realize I've been on the stop sign for a while.

I take off but keep turning to Yoonji to see if she responds anything or even looks at me.

"No." She finally replies.

The thing is I know she is hiding something from me but then again don't we all have secrets?