31.

"Are you sure? What the hell? Why would he ask her instead of me?"

"Are you sure he asked her?"

"I'm positive! I asked him if he was going and he told me he asked her out. I'm so pissed off. I thought he'd ask me. She's not even pretty. Have you seen the way she dresses? She dresses like a grandma!"

I stop packing up my stuff and direct my eyes towards Nayeon and Jihyo. At first I was just listening out of boredom, but now I'm actually intrigued.

"Who is she?" Jihyo asks.

"I don't know her damn name. She's the new girl with the short black hair and she has a really hot brother." Nayeon responds crossing her arms over her chest.

"Wait Yoonji? Are you talking about her?" I ask completely interrupting their conversation.

The two girls turn to look at me confused. "What?" Nayeon asks.

"Are you talking about, Yoonji? Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop it's cause my friend wants to ask her out to prom."

Jihyo chuckles, "Are you sure it's that, Jimin? Don't you like that girl or whatever?"

"No."

"I've heard rumors about you two. Just in case you do like her tell her to stay away from, Yugyeom. She better say no to him." Nayeon replies angrily.

They gather their stuff and walk out of the classroom. Yugyeom asked Yoonji to prom? Now I'm the one that's pissed.

•••

"You have to ask him." I tell Jungkook.

"Are you kidding? That's super weird. We aren't that close and it'd be odd if I just show up and ask him. He's going to know something is up."

"Just please! Ask him. I need to know."

"Why don't you do it?"

I roll my eyes, "Jungkook, don't be a dick. I really need to know, okay?"

"You say you're done with Yoonji, but why do you care if Yugyeom asked her out to prom? You guys aren't going together anymore so she has the right."

"No she doesn't! Are you going to do it or not?"

"Fine. Hold this." Jungkook replies shoving his book bag onto me.

He clears his throat and begins to walk towards Yugyeom and his crew. They're currently hanging out by their cars just like Jungkook and I are.

I don't realize I'm nervous until I taste blood in my moth from biting my lip too hard. Jungkook approaches Yugyeom and smiles bowing.

For minutes all I see them do is laugh and talk. I'm trying really hard to focus on their lips to see if I know what they're talking about.

I never thought I'd be so curious over something like this. This is so stupid. What am I doing?

After ten minutes of dreadfully waiting Jungkook starts to walk to me again. When he's two feet away I grab his hand pulling him closer.

"What did he say?"

"Well he did ask her out. She hasn't given him an answer yet."

"Fuck." I reply throwing Jungkook's bag on the ground.

"Hey! That's my shit."

"I'll see you in a bit." I mumble running towards the building.

If I'm correct Yoonji should be in the library right about now. I don't understand why I'm so angry about it.

Why can't I just let it go?

Yoonji is walking out of the library and I'm about to sprint to her when I bump into a teacher.

"Park Jimin! No running in the hallways!" She screams.

"Sorry ma'am." I reply rushing by. I turn to the right where Yoonji was heading and I spot her walking into the girls bathroom.

Before the door closes behind I go in not caring if other girls are in there. "What the fuck are you doing here? Get out!" A girl screams.

"You get out. Right now!" I reply furiously.

"What? Oh my gosh look Wendy! He won't get out."

"I don't give a fuck. Wendy and you get out!"

The two girls walk towards the door with a dirty expression on their face. "I'm going to tell on you."

"Oh are you really? I will tell that you were smoking pot, try me Wendy. I know who sells you pot and the bathroom smells like it so try the fuck again."

Wendy looks at me flustered and I hold the door open. They walk out and I lock the bathroom door behind.

All of the stalls are opened except for one. I head over to it knocking it like crazy. "I know you're in there! Get out!"

Through the crack of the stall I see Yoonji who is standing still looking at the ground. "Open the stall!"

She reaches to open the stall, but freezes. "Yoonji!" I scream. She flinches and finally opens the stall.

"Can you tell me why the hell is, Yugyeom asking you to prom?" I ask grabbing her hand and pulling her out the bathroom.

She pulls away harshly. "Stop screaming at me. If he asked me out is none of your business." There's a hint of anger and fear in her voice.

"You better say no."

"What?"

"You better not go to prom with him."

"Are you prohibiting me to go to, prom?" She asks astonished.

"Yes! I am. I don't want you to ruin my special night with, Jennie."

She frowns, "Are you kidding me? Prom is not just for Jennie and you."

"I don't care. I know you just want to go to ruin my night."

She shakes her head, "You're unbelievable, Park Jimin. The world doesn't revolve around you. You know that, right? There's other people on this planet besides you. I can't believe I ever laid eyes on a self-centered boy like yourself. I should've known. I'm so disappointed in the person you turned out to be. I thought you were different, I thought you were kind and honest. You put up a good act. I applaud you for your great acting. You actually made me feel important and like I mattered to you. Oh, you're great with words, Jimin. I stupidly believed every word that came out of your mouth. I believed you with my eyes closed and you let me down so bad. I might be boy trying to be a girl, but at least I don't go around wrecking people's hearts on purpose. It's not my fault I'm not normal and people like you can't accept it."

She walks to the door and unlocks it to get out. I groan running my fingers though my hair. A scream makes me turn around.

There's a girl standing by the door who looks confused. "I'm getting out." I reply annoyed walking by her.

I stare at my feet on the floor and I want to scream. I want to scream that none of it was an act.

No sound leaves my mouth though.