55.

"Thank you for coming with me to this trip." I tell Yoonji as I open the door for her.

She walks in and looks around the place. "Wow, how many houses do your parents own?"

"A few. Doctors get paid pretty good as you can tell."

"Yeah, I see that. Wow. We don't even own a house, we rent it." Yoonji giggles.

"Silly. Well, we could've gone somewhere else."

"You wanted to go to Europe. That's too expensive and too far!"

"Come on, sixteen hours on a plane with you would be great." I say putting down the bags.

"Yeah for sure, but that's too expensive anyways."

"You deserve it you graduated!" I say hugging her tightly.

"Okay but you graduate too!" She says with a grin.

"I can't believe we're done with high school . . . just to go back to college and then work for the rest of our lives."

"When you say it like that it sounds terrible." She chuckles.

"It's true isn't it?"

"Well yes."

"Let's go upstairs. You can pick any room you want." I grab the bags once again and start heading downstairs. She comes behind me following me up.

"You can pick any room." I tell her. She starts walking down the hallway and glancing at the rooms.

She stops at the very end of the hallway and points to one. "I like this one."

I go up to her and enter the room putting the bags down on the bed. "This room is nice." I mumble looking around.

"You sound like you've never been here before."

"I have it's just been a while. My parents use this house more than I do and I never come upstairs."

"Oh okay. This is nice though." She says sitting down on the bed. She smiles looking around the yellow walls. "And it's yellow. I like yellow." She adds.

"Of course. I knew that's why you'd pick it."

"Is this you?" She asks taking a picture from the nightstand.

"Yeah. Eww, leave it there and don't look at it!"

"You were so cute! Well you still are, but you're so tiny here and your cheeks are the cutest."

"Thank you." I mumble with a blush.

She keeps looking at the picture smiling and it makes my heart swell. "Hey Yoonji?" I ask. She looks away from the picture in her hand and looks at me.

"Yes?"

"Are . . . are we sleeping in the same room?"

She puts the frame down on the nightstand and clears her throat. I can see the redness spread from her neck all the way up to her face.

"Umm."

"We don't have to. I can sleep somewhere else." I quickly add.

"No, it's fine. We can stay in the same room." She mumbles.

"Are you sure? We really don't have to if you're not sure."

"It's fine as long as you're okay with it too."

"Of course I am."

"Okay." She answers with a smile.

•••