6.

"Nice to see you again. Are you in a better mood?" I ask plopping next to Yoonji. We're currently in detention and we happen to be the only two here. Not even the teacher is here yet.

She turns to look at me with a frown plastered on her face. "Guess not." I say once I see her face.

"I find it stupid that I got detention for something like that."

"I got detention for skipping lunch. That's stupider."

"No my reason is stupider." She claims grabbing her hair harshly.

"Don't pull your hair too hard. What if your weave falls off?" I joke laughing.

"It's not a weave Park Jimin," she hisses bitterness in her voice. "Pull my hair and you'll see."

"Pull your hair huh? Is that your secret kink? You like hair pulling?"

"I will shove this pencil through your eye."

"Feisty."

She rolls her eyes turning her face away from mine. "Okay, okay, sorry. I'll stop the jokes."

"You call those jokes? I thought jokes were supposed to make you laugh not make you want to throw yourself out the window?"

"You're different you know?"

"Well I'm myself so I hope I'm different."

"Hey do you want to be partners?"

Her eyes widen in surprisment as her perfect lips part. "What?"

"Our teacher for third period is making us do a partner project. She explained it before you moved here and told us we could think of who we'd want as partners."

"Your point is?"

"I want you."

"What?" She whispers almost breathless.

"Yeah I want you to be my partner."

"Oh. Well I don't want to be your partner."

"Are you sure about that? Who else are you going to partner up with huh?"

"Ugh. Fine. Let's be partners or whatever."

"You won't regret it doll."

"Drop it with the pet names." She mumbles looking away. I'm a hundred percent sure she's blushing.

I laugh at her cuteness and this only flusters her more. The detention teacher walks in and rolls his eyes when he sees me here once again.

"Park Jimin you again?"

"Hey Mr. Choi. Nice to see one more time."

"Who's the new lady you've drawn into trouble?"

"She's Min Yoonji my girlfriend."

Mr. Choi rolls his eyes, "Another one? Weren't you just with that other little lady the other day?"

"I have no idea who you're referring to Mr. Choi. My heart beats only for Yoonji. If you hear close enough you can heart my thumps whispering Yoonji, Yoonji, Yoonji."

"Drop the act Jimin. You two are to complete these packages before you leave." He throws two heavy packets to me.

I hand one to Yoonji who's face is red as a tomato. I'm guessing it's because of my comment.  She simply takes the packet and starts doing it.

•••

"Yoonji wait!"

She picks up her speed and ends up tripping down a step causing her to fall.