4.

"Yoonji!" I scream waving my hand to get her attention. She says something to her brother and then walks towards me.

"Why're you so loud Park Jimin?"

"Why not?"

"I have to pee. I'll be right back. Hold my book bag." She shoves her book bag to me and actually quite hard.

I cough trying to catch my breath. She's tiny, but has a strong push.

"What's your deal with my sister?"

I look up and see Namjoon in front of me. He's easily a foot taller than I and I'm not lying the height really intimidates me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm saying don't mess with my sister or I'll shove my foot down your fucking throat. Understood?"

"Woah buddy. I'm just trying to be nice to her that's all."

"I know your type. You're the popular stuck up boy that rules the hallways. Well let me tell you something, I don't give a fuck if you're rich, popular, or have tons of friends. I'll beat your ass and all your friends asses if you even dare to hurt my sister."

I step back defensively, "Dude, I'm just showing her around. It's not like I'm trying to fuck her." I laugh.

He doesn't take this as a joke though. He grabs my shirt pulling me up towards him. "Don't fucking joke around like that or I swear -"

"Namjoon!" Yoonji whisper screams pulling him away. "Could you stop behaving like a caveman for just a second?"

"I'm just telling him how things are." He replies putting his hands up like he's the innocent one.

"I'll be okay. I'll be home by four thirty. Alright?"

"Alright." He replies staring me down. "Take care noona." He says before walking away. Yoonji grabs her book bag from my hands.

"Sorry. He's a bit..."

"Overprotective." I finish with a laugh. She looks flustered and embarrassed so I playfully smack her shoulder. "Don't worry Yoonji. It's okay."

She looks down at her shoulder where I've touched her and turns a bright pink. If she gets this pink when I touch her shoulder can't imagine when I touch something else.

"Come on follow me." I say walking towards the door. We begin heading to the parking lot. That's when I notice everyone starting.

In the distance I see my friends hanging out by their cars smoking cigarettes. They give me wicked smiles when they see Yoonji beside me.

"Whys everyone looking?" She whispers.

"Not trying to brag or anything, but I'm quite popular at this school babe." I say with a wink. She again gets extremely flustered and looks down at her shoes.

This makes me laugh. Poor girl. Has no one ever told her that? Maybe if she dresses a little more her age guys would actually hit on her.

But her dress covers everything. I mean at least  she should show boobs or something. "This is my car."

I unlock my vehicle and open the door for her. She clears her throat getting in and placing her backpack on her thighs.