10.

"You look so stunning today, Yoonji. Wow. You make me weak to my knees."

Yoonji looks up startled. Today she happened to be in class first when usually I'm the one that arrives here early.

"No thank you?"

"I can't tell if you're being serious or mocking me."

"I would never mock you! That purple dress looks wow."

In all honesty, the dress is awful. There's kiwis plastered all over the dress. Purple and green? Not pretty.

"At least you appreciate art." She replies flipping her short hair. 

"I appreciate you so of course I appreciate art. You're art."

She chuckles rolling her eyes.

"Why do you laugh?"

"How many other girls do you say that to?"

"Only you."

"Sure. Whatever."

"Do you want to come to my house tomorrow?"

"Why exactly?"

"Hmm, I don't know. We could fuck, do oral, make out or you know start working on our project."

"Ugh, you're disgusting, Park."

"I was kidding! But we actually do need to work on our project."

"She just handed out the packet yesterday and we have like several weeks. You're a procrastinator so I don't understand your urgency."

"Getting started early means spending more time with you."

"Fine whatever."

"Great. Maybe you could give me your phone number?"

"For what?"

"So we can communicate easier, Yoonji duh."

She looks like she's debating whether she should give it to me or not. So I give her a bright eyed smile which seems to convince her.

"Fine, but only text me for project details."

"Alright that's cool."

•••

"Can I have her phone number too?" Hoseok asks.

"No." I reply rolling my eyes.

"But why?"

"Because she's mine for these two months. Afterwards she's all yours."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"If you manage to date her Hoseok please change her style." Taehyung says shaking his head.

"The dress is horrendous. Why does she hide her figure?" Jin questions.

"She told me she was insecure." I comment.

"Well that changes things. Bring her self esteem up that might help her dress better." Jungkook says.

"I can't force her to change her style. It's who she is. I think her style is ugly but she makes it ... I don't know ... cute." I say looking over at the table where Yoonji is sitting.

Like usual she's sitting with her brother eating lunch. They always sit alone and on the same lunch table everyday.

"You sound like you're falling for her." Taehyung comments wiggling is eyebrows.

"No. Just because I say she's cute doesn't mean anything. I mean Jennie's cute and I never liked her like for real."

"Talking about Jennie she's staring awfully hard over here." Hoseok whispers to me.