11.

"Yoonji you never responded to my text."

She closes her locker door to face me. Today an extremely bright yellow dress with white knee high socks is on, Yoonji.

It's not her usual baggy ugly dress. In fact this dress looks like something a teen would wear. She's even showing a bit of cleavage which is extremely surprising but intriguing.

"Your text wasn't about our project. I told you that's the only reason I gave you my number."

"You ran away after I kissed you. I wanted to know if you were okay."

"Shh!" She whispers looking around, as if someone actually heard me.

"What?"

"You can't be saying that so loudly. What happened was an accident."

"Really? You're going to be like that?"

"What else do you want me to say?"

"That you liked it?"

She sighs completely frustrated. "I don't have time for these games."

"I'm not playing any games."

"You can't just kiss me randomly and flirt with me if we're nothing. You haven't even told me how you really feel about me."

"Well I like you."

She presses her lips together a red tint spreading all over her face. Her soft pink lips look so captivating.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to kiss her again. The kiss was gentle and sweet. I've kissed so many girls before, but Yoonji's way of kissing is unique. It's almost addicting.

"Stop lying."

"I'm starting to think you're bipolar."

She rolls her eyes turning the opposite way. I quickly get beside her to not loose her out of sight.

"See what I mean? You ask me how I feel and I tell you and then you run away."

"You can't possibly like me, Park Jimin."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not your type."

"How would you know?

"Trust me, I know." She emphasizes know while giving me a look.

"You're cute and I like you. Not to mention your badass personality."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Are you still coming over after school?"

"I'll wait for your track practice to be over. Unless you want my brother to drive me to your house afterwards."

"No, no. It's perfect if you wait for me."

"Cool."

•••

When I spot the familiar dark haired boy speaking to Yoonji my heart only races more. I wipe my sweaty forehead throwing my gym bag over my shoulder.

"Yoonji! Practice is over."

Yugyeom turns around and I shot him an ugly stare. "Thanks. I'll talk to you later, alright?" He tells her. A smile is plastered on his face and I wish I could punch the shit out of him.

"Alright." She replies returning the smile. I have to stop myself from gagging in front of them.

"Later." He tells me as he walks away. I'm still staring awfully hard at him when Yoonji gets beside me smacking me back to reality.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You doze off. Had to bring you back to reality somehow."

"Did you have to smack me?"

"Yeah. It's always fun." She says with a bright grin.

I try to be mad at the fact that she was talking to Yugyeom, but seeing her gummy smile actually melts me.

It's rare seeing her smiling.

"I hate you." I frown.

She glances at her phone and then at me. "That lasted longer that I thought it would."

"What?"

"Well you already hate me and you told me you liked me like five hours ago? That's a world record to be honest."

"Ugh, I don't actually hate you. I couldn't possibly hate you." I tell her caressing her cheek.

She tenses at my touch blushing uncontrollably  which makes me laugh.

"Okay enough touching." She says smacking my hand away.

"So what were you talking to Yugyeom about?" I grab her book bag to carry it for her as we start walking to my car.

"You're so nosy. You know that?"

"Are you going to answer my question or not?"

"He just asked for help on his math homework that's it."

To let Yoonji know that I'm better than Yugyeom I even open my car door for her. She seems to find this flattering and becomes flustered at the action.

After that I put her book bag and my gym bag in the back.

"He talks to my friend you know." I tell her once I'm in the drivers seat.

"Yeah so?"

"My friend is bisexual and so is Yugyeom."

"He is?" She sounds so surprised at this but not disappointed like I thought she would.

"Yeah and not to bring your hopes down, but my friend is handsome."

"Oh well that's cool."

"You're not bothered by that?"

"No why would I? I don't see nothing wrong with being bisexual."

"That's not what I meant —"

"Are you bisexual?"

"No of course not. I like girls."

"Oh." She quietly mumbles.

"Yeah. Don't tell me you're bisexual?"

"No. I'm not. I like boys. Always have and always will."

"Good." I reply with a smile.

"Do you have anything against different sexual orientations?"

"No. Two of my friends are bi and I'm totally cool with that."

"So you have nothing against being different?"

"No of course not."

A smile forms on her lips, but a different kind of smile. She genially seems extremely satisfied with my answer.

"That makes me like you a little more, Park Jimin."