13.

"So you didn't get laid?" Jungkook asks with obvious disappointment in his eyes.

"No. I didn't."

"Didn't you have the house to yourself for like hours?" Jin asks.

"Yes. We did."

"Then?" Taehyung asks.

"It's just ... it's complicated guys."

"What do mean?" Hoseok asks.

"She's a virgin!" Jin exclaims. "What? No! Well actually I don't know that." I say with a shrug.

"That's obviously why. I mean girls think their first time is special and shit."

"Well I don't know about that. She just told me all these things and it made me feel bad. What I'm doing to her is terrible."

"What did she tell you?"

I pull out a cigarette and a lighter from my pocket. Then placing the stick between my lips.
"I like it better when you kiss me without he cigarette taste in your mouth."

Yoonjis words echo in my mind and make me feel squirmy. For a second I think about dropping the cigarette but she can't have that sort of effect on me.

"She told me her ex boyfriend basically used her and then left her. He hurt her really bad. She didn't say what he did to her exactly but she sounded so hurt when she said it. Then she talked about how she didn't let me in because she was afraid I'd do the same. Thinking about it really fucked me up. I'm literally going to get her to have sex with me and then I'm going to dump her like that douchebag that left her. I don't want to be a part of her suffering."

"That's when I come in duh. When you leave her sad and alone I will be there to console her with my warmth." Hoseok responds with a bright eyed smile. This makes me cringe.

"She won't take you because she knows I'm your friend."

"How would you know that? I have a power over ladies you know."

"Because Yoonji isn't like that." I snap.

"Sounds to me like you're jealous." Jin says with a smile.

"No. I'm not. Would you guys drop it? I'm not jealous okay? I just have feelings unlike you heartless mother fuckers."

"Would you calm the fuck down, Jimin? You're acting like you're Mother Theresa. What you've done to Yoonji, you've done to plenty of other girls." Jungkook says.

"I know I'm not Mother Theresa, Jungkook. Don't be a smartass. I also know I've done this to other girls. The only difference is that none of them had opened up to me like she did."

"You could always drop the bet." Taehyung speaks up.

"Yeah you could drop it and stop talking to her completely to earn her a heartache." Hoseok then adds.

"Drop it." Jungkook says.

They're all looking at me like they're waiting for me to say I give up. My heart is telling me to do it.

It's telling me to leave Yoonji out of my nasty games. It's telling me to stop before I break her heart.

But —