42.

"Guys! This way!" Jungkook enthusically screams.

"We can hear you, Jungkook. No need to scream."

"This way come on!" He calls.

I roll my eyes holding, Yoonji's hand as we take the last step on the stairs. Everyone is gathered in the living room.

There's bottles of several alcohol on the tables and they're already drinking. "Finally. What took you two so long? Wait, never mind I can imagine." Jin smirks.

"We were unpacking, Seokjin." I clarify.

"Ooh. I love it when you call me, Seokjin. It sounds so sexy coming out of your mouth."

"I'm sorry for my friends." I apologize to Yoonji.

She giggles covering her mouth as we take a seat on a couch.

"Time for introduction!"

"We already know each other, Jungkookie." Taheyung says.

"But Yoonji doesn't know these ladies over here." Jungkook says pointing to two girls. I didn't even notice them.

"Ladies this is Yoonji and you already know, Jimin. Yoonji the blonde one sitting beside Hoseok is Yeri."

Yeri waves at Yoonji who responds by timidly waving and smiling. "The black haired one sitting beside Jin is Joy."

"Where's your girl Jungkook and Taehyung?" I ask.

Jungkook frowns. "I think I heard the pizza guy pull up." He quickly gets up and run towards the door.

"Ahin, told Jungkook she already had a boyfriend and that he wouldn't like for him to invite her." Hoseok whispers.

"Oh damn."

"And as for me well I couldn't invite Jisoo because I think she already has a boyfriend." Taheyung says putting his hand against his heart. "I'm severely heartbroken."

"You knew Jisoo was never going to be for you." Jin bluntly states.

"Damn. I don't need no enemies with a friend like you."

"It's true I mean you never spoke to her and never tried to reach her." Hoseok adds.

"Oh! You too Hobi? You too? I'm even more broken now."

"We're giving you constructive criticism, right guys?" Jin asks.

"Yes. Don't worry Tae you'll find someone." Yeri says.

"Thanks. Introduce me to one of your friends. Or maybe you Joy show me one of your friends!"

"The level of desperation is unbelievable." Hoseok mumbles.

"Guys! The pizza actually got here. I was just guessing." Jungkook says with a grin. He's holding six boxes of pizza.

"Holy shit isn't that too much?" I ask.

"Well yeah but we couldn't decide on what kind of pizza so we ordered all six."

Jungkook sets the boxes down and hands us paper plates. "Help yourself! There's beer and liquor too."

"Want one?" Jin asks handing me a beer.

"I'll take one I suppose."

"What about you, Yoonji?" He asks handing her one as well.

"I don't really like the taste."

"It's not that bad honestly." Joy reassures.

Yoonji shakes her head no, "I appreciate it. Maybe later."