34.

"Jimin! Where the hell have you been? I've been looking for you like crazy! I thought you left me." Jennie screams furiously as soon as I approach her.

"I want to leave. If you want to stay you can I'm going to the beach with my friends." I mumble digging for my car keys in my pants.

"No! But— but you said you were going to go to Jisoo's house remember? My friends are about to leave let's go for a bit."

"I really don't—"

"Jimin, please. Don't ruin my night like this." Jennie says with sadness in her eyes.

Dammit it.

I wouldn't stand to make Jennie cry tonight as well. I just literally bawled my eyes in the balcony with, Yoonji. The last thing I need is to make Jennie cry as well.

"Okay. Just for a little bit though."

"Yay! Let's go."

She grabs my hand leading me towards the exit. We walk down the stairs into the parking lot where I've parked.

Jennie's friends are already gathered around their cars making plans. Jennie and I are walking to my vehicle when we spot Yoonji and Yugyeom talking outside his car.

They're parked a few cars away from us so we can hear perfectly. They don't see Jennie and I though.

My eyes widen as I try to listen carefully to what they're saying. "I just want to go home." Yoonji sniffs.

She's still crying.

Oh.

My heart aches at the sound of her sniffs. "What happened? Who did that to you?" Yugyeom asks bending down to her height.

Yoonji just shakes her head no and continues crying quietly. Jennie rolls her eyes groaning, "What a baby. I bet she's crying because of the fruit punch."

"You did that to her?" I ask pulling away from her grip. Jennie looks at me confused, "Okay yes I did that, but it was an honest accident. I did not mean to do it."

"You were mad because she supposedly 'copied' your dress. You didn't have to spill that on her to ruin it."

"Jimin stop defending her!" Jennie whispers harshly pulling on my car door. "Open it up."

"No not until you tell me why you did that. That was mean!" I whisper back.

"I told you I honestly didn't do it on purpose! Rose and I were walking to the bathroom and I was walking fast and didn't pay attention to where I was walking. So I bumped into her by accident and spilled fruit punch on her dress. If I would've done it on purpose trust me I would've done worst."

I simply sigh shaking my head disappointedly. "Fine don't believe me. Just open the damn door because I want to leave now."

I unlock the car and we both get it. The air is tense and there's an awkward silence. "So where do I go?" I finally ask because I have no idea where Jisoo's house is located.

"Just pull out and I'll tell you the way."

•••

"Just one more drink!" Lisa says handing me yet another cup of liquor. They have a huge container with different kinds of alcohol they've been mixing together.

When Jennie told me it would be a party I didn't expect it to be this type of party. The drinks taste like hell.

They're so strong and not even drinkable. There's so many types of alcohol mixed in you don't even know what you're consuming.

I've had three drinks and I'm already feeling severely affected.

"No, no, I'm good. I still have to drive to uh . . ." Where was I going to drive?

"To the beach house! Yeah the beach house. I gotta go." I finish pushing the drink Lisa is holding.

She stars to sniff around me, "Oh do you smell that? I smell little bitch!" She jokes laughing.

"I'm not a little bitch." I respond offended.

"Then drink it." She persuades.

My ego being so big, I of course take it chugging it down. Worst mistake I could've possibly done.

"Jimin. Are you okay?" Jennie asks approaching me. She's drunk as well, but I don't think nearly as drunk as I am.

"I feel like I need to vomit." I confess feeling nauseous.

"Come here." She says grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs.

The stairs seems to be moving as I go up and it's really fucking me up. "You were drinking too fast." Jennie giggles once we make it to the top.

"You never told me they'd do something like this. I thought it was a regular party."

"It's prom night we have to party hard." She says opening the door to a room.

"Where are we?"

"One of Jisoo's room. I would take you to one of the bathrooms downstairs but they're so nasty right now. I'll rather you use a clean one." She says closing the room door behind.

She then walks to another door and opens up the bathroom. "Here's the bathroom if you need to puke or whatever."

I sit on the bed feeling the room spinning around me. My head feels like it's going to explode.

"I don't think I want to puke anymore. I just want to sleep." I confess.

"Well lay down and take a nap." Jennie says.

I nod my head obediently and lay back on the bed. Seconds later I feel Jennie lay beside me. My eyes are closed, but I feel her scoot closer to me resting her head on my shoulder.

"Jimin, I really like you." She mumbles quietly.

"Ever since we started talking I fell for you right away. I honestly like you so much."

I don't respond because I have no words to say. It's not like I can tell her that I like her too because I don't.

The bed starts to move and I open my eyes when I feel her hovering over me. She slowly leans closer to me pressing her lips on mine.

Even through this feels so wrong, I don't know why, but I don't pull away.