35.

Jennie continues to kiss me and my body responds by kissing her back. The feeling is not the same I get with, Yoonji though.

Maybe if I try really, really, hard I can learn to like Jennie the way she likes me.

Because I'm not gay.

And liking Yoonji makes me gay.

No matter how much I see her as a female she's not. She's a man. The thought sends shivers down my spine.

I wrap my arms around Jennie's tiny waist who is on top of me. She sits up with her lipstick smeared all over her.

"Jimin, do you— do you want to do this?" She asks shyly.

I nod my head without responding anything. She smiles unbuttoning my shirt. "I missed you." She says running her cold fingers through my chest.

I'm watching her attentively trying to find a way to get aroused but I just can't.

So I proceed to reach behind her to undo her dress. The top half of her dress falls over my chest leaving her in a strapless bra.

Jennie smiles getting up from the bed to slide down the bottom half of her dress. Her panties are lace and completely see through.

If this would've happened a few months ago I would've been so thrilled. Now, all I can do is stare and hope to feel something.

"Do you like what you see?" Jennie asks a blush spreading through her face.

"Of course." I respond gulping down.

She climbs on top of me again and attack's my lips with kisses. I close my eyes kissing her back as I run my hands through her bare back.

My mind lingers to thoughts of, Yoonji. As I'm running my fingers down Jennie's spine there's an image of, her.

Is this how her body feels?

Is her skin this soft?

I open my eyes and I see . . . Yoonji?

"Are you okay?" She asks.

I try to shake my thoughts away, but it's her. It's really her. Without thinking about it twice I nod my head hungrily kissing her.

She wraps her hands around my neck. As the seconds tick I feel all my blood rush down to my crotch.

I sit up pushing her back on the bed and pinning her hands above her head. She smiles a hint of lust in her dark pupils.

She looks so beautiful smiling. The want in her eyes makes me ten times more aroused. "You're so beautiful. Oh, so beautiful. Shit." I breathe kissing her neck.

A soft breath escapes her mouth as my sloppy kisses travel down her neck to her breasts. I reach underneath her to unbuckle her bra.

I stare at her in awe and admiration. My hands grab her breasts and I peck her lips softly. "You're so beautiful." I repeat again.

"Jimin, just make me yours." She says needy.

I close my eyes a soft moan escaping my mouth. I kiss her again as I massage her breasts in my hands.

My fingers softly travel down to her navel to her soft lace panties. As I'm about to reach underneath them I snap back to reality. I can't possibly have sex with Yoonji because she's . . .

My eyes open in a matter of seconds and it's not Yoonji anymore. It's Jennie. Has it been Jennie the whole time?

All of the sudden the room stars spinning. "What's the matter?" Jennie asks.