25.

"What's wrong with you?" Hoseok asks.

"Nothing."

"Aww, let me guess. You're sad because your girlfriend, Yoonji isn't here!" Taehyung giggles.

I look up from my plate and stare deadly at Taehyung, "She's not my girlfriend. Don't ever say that again."

"Whoa. Already a breakup? Wow. That was quick." Jin says.

"We never broke—"

"Right! I mean it lasted like two weeks?" Jungkook mocks.

"Shut up! Enough! Yoonji is not my girlfriend, she was never my girlfriend and I don't want any of you to every talk about her again. If you want to go after her Hoseok, go fucking ahead. Your setting yourself for disappointment." I get grab my trash plate and walk to dump it.

My friends stay on the lunch table shocked at my reaction. Instead of walking back to them I leave the cafeteria.

It feels like everyone is staring at me because they know about it. My blood boils at the thought of them ever knowing who Yoonji, really is.

I'm so angry and ashamed. She's a girl and a guy! If my friends ever found out . . . if the school ever found out . . . my parents, oh no.

The thought of it petrifies me. I wish I would've never met her. I wish I wouldn't have accepted the stupid bet. I wish I wouldn't have fallen for her.

How come I didn't see the signals? It was so obvious. The attitude, the style, just everything. It was right there on my face. I was too blinded to see.

I'm a fool.

Im a fucking foolish boy. So stupidly mad to fall for the first that made me see stars. I should've known.

"I need to speak with you. About time I find you. It feels like you're avoiding me." Namjoon says.

I turn around calmly not ready to deal with his shit. As soon as I turn around I'm impacted with his fist making me fall on the floor.

"I fucking told you not to hurt my sister!" He gets on top of me and punches me again. I'm tasting my blood while my head keeps banging on the ground because of his punches.

I finally regain my conscious to punch him back. "What the fuck?" I scream
attempting to hit him back. This time I manage to him him hard that he falls back.

I get up wiping my warm blood from my face. he hit me so hard I'm so confused and dizzy.

"You hurt her! She came home crying! She wouldn't tell me what you did. What did you do to her?" He pulls me by the shirt.

"I didn't do anything! Why don't you ask me what she—he did to me!" I tell pushing him back.

"What are you even talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. I'm the one that's hurt! I'm so ashamed!"

"What did you do to my sister?" He screams furiously wiping the blood from his nose.

"Sister?" I laugh hysterically. "Sister?"
People seem to notice we're fighting and they have started to come out of the cafeteria.

"You dare to call him your sister? He's a man!"

"Shut up!" He wrathfully runs towards me tackling me. I fall back harshly scrapping both my elbows.

The air is completely knocked out of me and I wheeze trying to catch my breath. "Hey! Get off him!" Jungkook runs pulling Namjoon of me.