육 sweeter than sweet

Blood Sweat & Tears

Blood Sweat & Tears

BTS - Wings

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:27 - 2:10

.* EARLY AUGUST, 2017 *.

SEOUL WAS LIKE A DREAM, I HAD fallen head over heels for the city. Everything about this country was simply incredible and unique. The ancient temples, the rich culture, the beautiful landscapes, the way that old and modern merged so harmoniously.

Leonor and I stood in front of the Gyeongbokgung Palace, completely awestruck. It was so impressive, my breath was completely taken away by the architectures and designs.

The complex held many different structures and buildings, such as halls, residences, pavilions, museums, a garden and a bridge. Guards in bright traditional robes stood at Gwanghwamun gate, either holding swords or flags.

"It's beautiful," I breathed out, staring at the huge palace before reading the brochure.

Gyeongbokgung, which meant "palace greatly blessed by heaven" or "palace of shining happiness" was one of the main icons in all of South Korea.

Built in 1395, it served as the royal residence of the Joseon Dynasty and the other kings that followed. Most of the palace was burned down during the Japanese invasion of 1592 and abandoned for nearly 300 years, before the reconstruction began in 1867.

I was snapping pictures like crazy as we wandered around the palace, when my phone vibrated in my pocket. The biggest smile broke into my face as I read the new text message.

Today 11:23 am

baby bunny
Hello noona, how are you? 😊

Me

im greaaat!!

Me
but my hangul aint that good...
so please bare with me!!

baby bunny
It's okay, it'd take too long to
correct your all typos anyways!

Me
😒

baby bunny
😂😂

baby bunny
What are you doing today?

Me
livin my best tourist life 🤩