삼십육 so many complex

Her

Her

BTS - LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her'

──────⚫️───────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:09 - 2:39

STYLING MY CURLY HAIR INTO TWO LITTLE pigtails, I placed a bunny-ear headband on. I had on white kawaii bunny lingerie as anime sex was a kind of a big deal here. My boyfriend actually bought it for me at the Japanese sex shop that he went undercover with Namjoon.

Jungkook just left it on the bed for me to find. No notes, no explanations. It seemed like the choice was up to me, too. Whether I wanted to go along with it or not. He would never do anything that either of us was uncomfortable with.

We had never really done roleplay before, so this was promising.

This frilly little thing was made out of lace and barely covered my breasts or ass. It came with a choker necklace and high-knee socks. I wouldn't be staying in the outfit for long that much was obvious, but it made me feel so kinky. Like a sex kitten.

A little after 9 PM, Jungkook came back from his fan signs that I missed from oversleeping. He didn't wake me up, saying I looked too adorable so I couldn't find it in me to be mad at him.

He darkly crooned as he saw me with barely anything on.

"How do I look, daddy?"

"So cute and sexy at the same time."

"Thank you~" I purred with delight, slowly twirling around to show my puffy tail. "I'm your baby girl, right?"

"Yes. God... yes, mine~"

Jungkook pulled me close and kissed me as if he wanted to get drunk off my lips. I pulled away just enough to take off his white T-shirt and toss it on the floor, before moving back to his hot mouth.

I leaned onto him, taking in his sweet musky scent that had me go crazy for him. Craving more of his greedy kisses, I parted my lips so our tongues could meet in a whirlpool of desire. I kissed him hard, letting my fingertips wander across his taunt back.

His lips were soft and rough against mine, delicate but passionate. Jungkook made my heart race so fast one second, then the next, it just stopped beating. Kissing him was a striking contrast that I would never get tired of.

The kiss quickly deepened, becoming hastier and hungrier with every breath that was sucked in and out. My hands moved up and tangled in his coffee hair as I attacked his sweet lips, watching them turn red and swollen. I suddenly felt his bulge poked onto my stomach, and tingles of a desperate need surged through me.