십 rise, be brave

Attack on Bangtan

Attack on Bangtan

BTS - O!RUL8,2?

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:46 - 1:20

EVERYONE WOKE UP BEFORE ME, EVEN YOONGI - yeah, shocking - so I followed the noise and the smell of bacon all the way to the kitchen. The boys noticed me and grinned a little too cheerfully. Like that wasn't weird at all.

"Good morning, sunshines!" I beamed at them regardless and then pecked my boyfriend's nose, making him smile shyly. I couldn't help myself, his messy hair made him look so soft and adorable.

"Good morning~" they exclaimed at once, still looking at me funny but I ignored them. Too damn hungry for this.

Taking a seat at the kitchen island, I filled up a plate with eggs, bacon, and toasts. But after I took a huge bite, I was ready for confrontation and demanded with my mouth full, "Okay, is anyone gonna tell me why y'all are acting up?"

"What did you dream about last night?" Namjoon asked back, and I frowned in confusion.

"Maybe you were having a sex dream," Yoongi said in amusement, making the boys giggle.

"A WHAT?!?" I yelped, almost choking on a piece of bacon.

"Sex dream," Taehyung repeated cheekily, "Like a dream-"

"Taetae... I know what it means! But why you'd think that?"

"You... moaned in your sleep, noona," Jungkook whispered.

I was about to deny the whole thing when Jimin shoved his phone in my face. And here I was in that, moaning with pleasure in my sleep. Like soft cutesy whimpers. Jungkook was so flustered, cheeks on fire as the others just cracked in the background.

Just to make it worse, I was halfway on top of my boyfriend, slowly dry humping onto his thigh like a horny teenager.

"Oh, my god..." I gasped out loud, eyes nearly popping out of my head in shock. "DELETE THIS SHIT!!"

Of course, a wet dream just had to happen that one night I was sleeping in a house full of immature boys. It took a lot of threats about losing his private parts, but this little shit called Park Jimin eventually deleted the video and all the copies.

"No need to be shy. I mean, look at his bloody thighs... imagine all the things he could do to you with them!" Leonor chuckled, flashing me a little smirk.

"Wow... you did not just say that~~" I shrieked in disbelief while the others howled in laughter, embarrassing me even more.

I wasn't really shy when it came to sex and knew the boys were perverts, but it was a bit too much for me right now.