십팔 2 cool 4 skool

Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool (feat

Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool (feat. DJ Friz)

BTS - 2 Cool 4 Skool

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:50 - 0:13

JUNGKOOK WAS LEAVING FOR SOUTH KOREA TODAY in an early flight, so I would drive him to the airport then head to university for my first day of school. He had already snoozed my alarm at least three times because neither one of us wanted to leave the bed. Or each other.

"Babe, c'mon... we have less than an hour to get to the airport, and we still have to get ready," I whined breathlessly, his soft lips trailing hot kisses across my neck.

He was getting hard again. Even after our quickie turned into a half-hour sweet lovemaking.

"Mmm... maybe we could take a shower together to save time," Jungkook hummed against my tingling skin, and I recalled telling him similar words after our very first sexual experience.

"I wouldn't mind, but we both know what's really gonna go down in there... and I promised Joonie you wouldn't miss your flight," I told him and jumped out of bed before he could pull my back into his arms.

I quickly freshened up and brushed my teeth, walking out of the bathroom in only a towel. While my boyfriend was showering, I got dressed in a 'F CK just missing u' T-shirt, a leather miniskirt that made my legs look amazing, cute little flats laced up my ankles, and a black fanny pack.

Hurriedly, I removed my silky headwrap and brushed my blond hair until it was nice and smooth. Then I swiped on a few coats of mascara, some concealer, and a bit of lip-gloss, having no time for a full-face makeup this morning.

"Alright, I'm ready," I called out while grabbing my phone, shoulder bag, and laptop sleeve. "Do you have everything? Passport? Ticket? Wallet? Phone...?"

"Yes, sunflower," Jungkook said as he dragged his carry-on out of the room. But instead of walking toward the front door, he headed for the kitchen.

My dad was sitting at the island and reading the newspaper with a cup of black coffee. I quickly paced toward him and kissed his cheek.

"G'morning, dad!"

"Morning, Luther."

"Good morning, I made you two some breakfast to go," my dad said, before eyeing me from above his glasses up and down. "Cupcake, is that how you dress for school now?"

"Yup, I'm going for a 'bad girl' style today, you like it?" I grinned, twirling around to show him my outfit.

"What I would like is for you to wear something appropriate before leaving the house."