십구 i want it this love

DNA

DNA

BTS - LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her'

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:30 - 1:13

All kinds of emotions surged over me from upmost bliss and relief to undeniable love. My heart was about to explode from pounding so hard. I should have expected that from him, but I really didn't. That was what made it even more incredible.

The last piece of paper was a note.

Tickets don't come cheap so I'm flying you home to me, baby girl. Just to make it clear, no, I'm not sorry that I spent money on you even if you don't want me to.

P.S. I miss you so fucking much!

- Love, Jungkook.

"Bruuuh, if you don't fuck his brains out in Korea, I swear I will!"

"Girl, bye!" I laughed at her bluntness, "But yeah, he's definitely in for the best sex of his life!"

"YAS QUEEN!!!" Anna-Mae screamed, grinning at me like a proud mother. "Imma let ya phone sex him now!"

"Can't you like, go start packing or some other shit?" I snorted playfully, shoving her out the door.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice. My ass be goin' to South Korea for free, #bagsecured!" she cheesed, making me burst into laughter.

After she had left, I climbed up the stairs two steps at the time with the tickets and note burning in my hand. I glanced at myself in the mirror inside my room, making sure I looked decent enough to FaceTime my boyfriend.

It was Saturday, and I stayed home all day in an old shirt with my hair in a messy bun and no make-up on. Nothing he hadn't seen before.

Jungkook didn't pick up in a while, and I suddenly realized it was only around five in the morning in Korea local time. But just when I was about to hang up, he finally answered the call. His bedside lamp was turned on, dimly lighting up the room.

He was in bed and had the covers up to his chest, hair all messy and dark eyes heavy with the sleep he was just pulled out from. Even then, he looked so effortlessly beautiful it should be a crime.

"Baby, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about the timezone," I whispered sheepishly, knowing how much he treasured his sleep.

"It's okay, love," he said in a deep and hoarse voice that I found insanely sexy, "It doesn't matter the time or the distance, I'm only a call away."

His words made an unhealthy amount of butterflies race in my stomach. It was in the little things like that he had me falling deeper in love with him every day. He was too endearing like that.