이십칠 beautiful christmas

Christmas Day by Jimin & Jung Kook (Origin

Christmas Day by Jimin & Jung Kook (Origin. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe)

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:35 / 3:14

* LATE DECEMBER, 2017 *

DECEMBER ARRIVED ALONG WITH THE ASS-BITING COLD and the heavy, powdery snow. Christmas just around the corner, I was feeling so incredibly joyful because I would fly to Seoul for New Year.

This time of the year was looking so much happier now that I knew we would start 2019 together. I had finished my final exams and my Christmas shopping, so now I could just relax until Jungkook came back to me.

The doorbell started ringing like nonstop.

"Yoo, s'almost -30°C outside~~" she exclaimed, not making the slightest attempt to get up from the couch. "Who the fuck is this??"

"Probably my dad, I asked Charlie to bake us gingerbread cookies," I grinned and headed for the door, looking through the window. "Oh. My. God..."

It wasn't Charlene standing on the porch and shivering from the cold with red little cheeks, but Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Hi! Come in, you must be freezing~" I exclaimed and quickly moved aside, closing the door after them.

"Yes, winter is sooo cold in Canada~" Jungkook growled, brushing the snow off his hat. "How do even you live here?"

"I honestly wonder the same thing every year!" I laughed softly and raised a hand to stop him from getting closer. "Take off your coat first, babe."

"We just saw your dad outside. He gave us this and left," Namjoon said, placing a bowl of warm gingerbread cookies on the console table next to him.

"What the fuck?! Did I hear my Monie?" Anna-Mae squealed and rushed over while I was putting their coats away.

"Hey, sexy lady," Namjoon grinned as she eagerly jumped into his arms.

I watched them happily and suddenly felt myself being pulled in a long and warm hug of my own.

"God, I missed you like crazy!" I beamed at Jungkook and kissed his cold lips tenderly, my heart filling up with so much bliss.

"I missed you like crazy too, noona," he murmured, his fingers slipping under my fluffy sweatshirt. "You're so warm."

"Stop, your hands are really cold," I giggled and squirmed under his touch.

"A'ight, what're y'all even doin' here?" Anna-Mae said as I placed their coats and scarves in the closet.