오십팔 paradise of dreams

Paradise

Paradise

BTS – LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear'

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:32 – 1:59

I TRIED HOLDING ON A SHORT-LIVED sleep for as long as impossible because my body was feeling so heavy. Jungkook and I were really at it all night long. On the bed, on the floor, on the couch. Only falling asleep at the crack of dawn, and the jet lag wasn't helping right now either.

"C'mon, get up! Get uuup~"

He sounded energetic for someone who climaxed so many times he had one last dry orgasm, before almost passing out from it. Wild shit.

"But babe... I'm exhausted."

"But baby girl... you know I'm sensitive to smell, and this smell of sex artificial green apple, dried sweat and cum, it's so awful!"

I couldn't answer, dozing off on him. Until he suddenly shoved the covers off, and his palm smacked my ass so harshly that the sound echoed across the bedroom.

"OW~" I cried out with a jolt, my head almost banging against the headboard. "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"Sorry, sorry..." he giggled, not sounding apologetic at all, and smoothed his hand over the sore flesh.

"Sorry, my ass! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I shouted angrily and jumped out of bed, chasing after him butt-naked.

Jungkook rushed outside to the private terrace, fully laughing now, and I stopped dead in my tracks. Because something red caught my attention. But not just anything, an outdoor bathtub flowed with water and rose petals that filled the air with a sweet scent.

"Kookie... aww~" I cooed, throwing my hands around his neck and clinging to him. "It's so pretty~"

"So... you don't wanna kill me anymore?"

"Nope, c'mon! Let's take a bath together!"

Jungkook grinned as he helped me into the warm water, before taking his boxer briefs off. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

July 9, 2018 12:12 PM