사십일 tell me of eternity

Best Of Me

Best Of Me

BTS – LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her'

──────────────⚫️───────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:33 – 1:14

SOFT CARESSES AND KISSES PULLED ME OUT of my fairy-tale dream. I whined quietly and clutched my pillow under my head, ready to fall back asleep. His cute laugh met my ears, a small grin instantly crossing my lips. I loved his laugh so much.

His slender fingers touched my chin, before moving along my cheekbones to trace my eyelashes delicately. The sweet gesture sent tingles down my spine, and I sighed in happiness.

"It's time to wake up," Jungkook whispered, and I could tell by his tone he was cheesing. I slowly turned on my side, so his starry eyes would be the first thing I saw opening mine. "Happy birthday~"

"Thank you, babe," my smile widened, as I quickly kissed his lips. "I am such a grown-ass woman now~"

"But you'll always be my baby girl," he cooed, making me laugh.

"Yeah, daddy's baby girl," I giggled as my hand moves to the nape of his neck, bringing him much closer to me.

"We still have one hour before getting ready to leave... what'd you like to do?"

"I... want..." I murmured and paused teasingly, "to watch your abs in Fake Love's music video."

"You already did that a million times yesterday," Jungkook smirked and straddled my waist, letting the sheets fall off on the bed. "Why watch a music video, when you can have the real thing right now?"

I stared at his body as my fingers softly skimmed over his gorgeous abs and semi-hard cock, licking my lips, "God, you're right... I love this sight even more."

Jungkook chuckled and started leaving more kisses all over my body, making my heart tremble in desire. His hand caressed my breast as he suckled and licked my dark nipple passionately, soft whimpers slipping out of my lips.

"I need you, baby," I murmured as he reached up, leaving both of my nipples swelled from his attention.

Jungkook cradled my head in his hands and captured my lips in a kiss that left me wanting more and more. Slowly, he slid inside of me, and I arched my back off the bed in pleasure. His body perfectly melted against mine as if made just for me.

He rocked back and forth, taking his sweet time to let us feel every inch of his warm cock stretching me deliciously. I reached for his hand, entwining my small fingers with his large ones, and gently sucked his neck until his pale skin was marked with a purple bruise.