육십삼 you're my light

Lights

Lights

BTS – MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 ~ THE JOURNEY ~

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:19 – 2:33

*・゚。.* LATE NOVEMBER, 2018 :*.。・゚*

NOW PREGNANT FOR 31 WEEKS, MY BABY girl was the size of a coconut. Some of my days became filled with prenatal classes and baby preparations to be ready for my her birth. Jungkook could sometimes join me, but the boys were mostly preparing for the Asian leg of the 'Love Yourself' world tour. My husband was doing the best he could to be there for me, so I didn't hold his absence against him.

This December afternoon was my baby shower with the boys and my girls. And I got pretty much coerced into picking up Anna-Mae because he decided to be all cute but shady as fuck.

"Bottom line is I'm so in love with Monie. He's so perfect~" Anna-Mae gushed, speaking hanguk-mal as we climbed out of my new SUV and slammed the doors. "Love choking on his dick to show how much I appreciate him~"

Yeah... she had been waxing dirty lyrical about Namjoon the entire ride, practicing her Korean at one go. Her boyfriend had been tutoring her lately, and she learned the best when he had nothing but his nerdy glasses on. Apparently. I didn't ask how she didn't get distracted by his nakedness down there.

"Happiness looks good on you!"

"Thanks, you too... obviously~"

"But if you break his hea—"

"I won't. Like, never again."

Smiling contentedly, I punched in the house code and walked through the hall. Until the sound of obscene moans farther inside made me stop dead and nearly drop my keys on the floor.

"Is that...?"

"No way?!"

Anna-Mae rushed to the kitchen while I quickly waddled after her and rubbed my swollen belly by habit. There was my sister sitting on the island, Jin standing between her legs, and their tongues devouring each other's mouth.

I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Jungkook would never be unfaithful, so any other day, it wouldn't make me nervous. But his behavior today was a bit suspicious.

"What the fuck, Betsy?" I exclaimed in disbelief, which startled both of them enough to stop kissing but not to pull away completely.

"O-Oh shit, what are you doing here?!" she asked breathlessly, letting her hands slide over Jin's broad shoulders.