이십팔 brighter tomorrow

Good Day

Good Day

BTS – Youth

─────────────────────⚫️

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

4:03 – 0:24

IT WAS NEW YEAR'S EVE WAS TONIGHT with just the boys and me at a five-star hotel in Seoul that screamed luxury and prestige. Yeah, the penthouse booked for us was the definition of high-class. The design was modern and elegant, every furniture chosen with finesse to create a sophisticated atmosphere.

"Woooww~~" Hoseok exclaimed in awe, slowly twirling on himself to look around.

"Now that's what I call starting the New Year in style! Thanks, BigHit~" I shrieked in eagerness.

"This is really nice!" Taehyung gushed, his signature boxy smile etching on his lips.

The fact that BTS still gets so excited over lavish things in life really showed how much they hadn't changed one bit despite all their global success. The boys might climb all the way to the top, but it had been always the same seven boys from the very beginning. That was so endearing to me.

I eagerly pulled my boyfriend into the middle of the hallway for a mini photoshoot.

"Waah, look at you too~" Jimin grinned while snapping some pictures of us.

I was clad in a little black dress, curly hair slicked back and dark plump lips to compliment my look. Jungkook wore a black suit, brown hair parted in the middle of his pale forehead, and long earrings. Boy, that man was fine!

December 31, 2017 7:39 PM

"We look so badass together," I grinned, wrapping my arms around him and raising my phone in front of our faces for selfies

Taehyung came over and photobombed us. "Okay, we get it... you two make a badass couple~"