이십사 when the day comes

A Brand New Day (BTS World Original Soundtrack) [Pt.2]

BTS & Zara Larsson – BTS WORLD (Original Soundtrack)

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:47 – 2:43

AMERICAN TEEN GENTLY PLAYED IN THE ROOM, bringing me to a heavenly state of mind. Khalid's voice was so calm and soulful and just perfect to wake up to in the morning. Those vocals of his with Jungkook's soft and angelic voice would honestly make one of the greatest masterpieces ever known.

Curling up in bed with our arms and legs tangled together like vines, it was our safest haven against the world. I heaved out a sigh in bliss and looked up at my boyfriend's gorgeous face.

"I really like your family..." I whispered happily to not disturb the peacefulness around us.

"They like you too," Jungkook murmured, his gentle lips hovering over mine.

"Really?" I asked in curiosity and puckered up to kiss him, but he moved away teasingly.

A hint of mischief touched his innocent-like features. "Yeah, they told me last night, after you fell asleep in my arms."

"Aww, that's so sweet of them," I cooed, sliding my hands to the nape of his neck to bring his lips to mine.

But our sweet morning kiss was short-lived because of the loud bangs on the door, no doubt by his older brother.

Rolling out of his bed, Jungkook walked over to open it and uttered a groan, "What do you want?"

Junghyun took in his younger brother's bedroom hair and half-naked body with a naughty smirk before he tried to peek inside the room. "JK, hey, were you screwing your girlfriend?"

Wow, does this boy have a filter??

"No, I was not!" Jungkook complained and wanted to throw in a punch, but his brother saw it coming from a mile away.

In the blink of an eye, Junghuyn dodged the hit and held my boyfriend in a headlock, ruffling his hair. "So frustrated... maybe you should!"

"Hajima, I don't wanna smell your stinking armpit!" Jungkook huffed, squirming in displeasure.

"I haven't showered in two days. Don't you just love my strong and manly musk?" Junghyun burst out laughing wickedly, and his lock around his little brother's neck tightened.