사십삼 shine the love

Skit : Billboard Music Awards Speech

BTS - LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her'

──────────────⚫️───────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:15 - 0:32

THE NEXT DAY, A HUMMER LIMO WAS waiting outside to drive us to the Billboard Music Awards. Fancy hotel rooms, private jets, luxurious limousines with a chauffeur, it really amazed me how this upgrade would be the boys' lifestyle from now on.

Jimin was his usual goofy self, making most of us laugh while the rest of the group stared at him with no interest whatsoever. And by the rest of the group, I meant Yoongi only.

"Have I told you that you looked so beautiful?" Jungkook smiled at me and placed his hand on my thigh, and right then I wished my dress ended to feel his skin on mine.

I was a bright red dress to match my fiancé's outfit. It was skintight with a plunging line and sexy cutout just beneath my breasts. My hairstyle and makeup were done lightly as to not take too much shine off my dress.

"Yes, you have, and at least ten times already!" Seokjin yelped in exasperation.

"Hey, if you don't let my fiancé hype me up, we're gonna have 'get a new best man' kinda situation!" I cried out playfully, and everyone gasped in surprise.

"Wait... he's gonna be the best man?!" Taehyung exclaimed the question they were all thinking, and I grinned eagerly.

"Yes, and we were gonna tell you tonight... but she ruined the surprise!" Jungkook groaned, but he was still grinning.

"Why him though?" Namjoon asked curiously, and Jin scoffed at him.

"Look, just because you're the leader doesn't mean you have to be entitled to everything. I am the oldest-"

"Being the oldest doesn't make you entitled to everything either," Zara sneered and raised an eyebrow, making a solid point here.

"Yeah, it practically does! And I raised Jungkook when he was still a baby-"

"Yah, I was fourteen, okay... teen!" Jungkook quickly protested.

"I haven't been providing for you this past six years for this kind of disrespect, so don't cut your hyung off while he's talking, child!" Jin sassed playfully, a look of mock disgust crossing his face. "But yes, I'll still be your best man~"

"Wow, hyung, I'm so honored," Jungkook scoffed teasingly.

"You should be!"

"I can't believe our Jungkookie is the first one of us to get married~" Hoseok said fondly.