십삼 your aloof heart

Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves

BTS - The Most Beautiful Moment In Live, Pt. 1

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:49 - 1:38

I WASN'T READY FOR BIG HIT TO DROP four short films of Highlight Reel '起承轉結'. Not even a little. And just to make it worse, Leonor and I decided to watch them all at once and film a reaction video.

I cried the whole damn time.

"I'm not okay," Leonor croaked as she wiped her eyes with a tissue.

"Me neither... my heart broke a million times. It hurts so much," I sniffed, clutching at my chest as if it could dull the pain.

"Big Hit has got to stop playing with our feelings like this."

"I know right, but I have to admit our boys did so great~"

"Jin's bloody voice was so soothing," my best friend said.

Their acting skills were on point. Every single emotion in the videos just was incredibly powerful. The storyline was so sad but so beautiful and heartfelt. It touched a chord inside of me, and my fat, ugly tears just unleashed.

I jumped out of the taxicab alongside Leonor and burst into BTS' mansion, moving past my boyfriend who was going in for a kiss. We crashed in the living room where I knew all the boys would be.

"Oh, why are you girls here?" Jimin grinned cheekily as the others greeted us.

"You know exactly why we're here... what the hell does Highlight Reel even mean?" I blurted out impatiently, looking at each one of them.

"Am I dreaming or did you just ignore me?" Jungkook asked in shock and swiftly pulled me into a tight hug.

"Missed me much?" I teased him, although my body melted into his arms.

"Kailee, I don't know about you, but I came to get answers on Highlight Reel."

"Where would the fun be in that if we just told you?" Yoongi smirked with his oh-so-famous nonchalance.

"B-But... but ARMYs are so confused, including us."

"Well, that's the point," Namjoon chuckled. "You should go on with your theories like everyone else... you won't get anything from us."

"Bunnyyy, I'm your girlfriend," I pouted in a full-on aegyo, begging him with my puppy dog eyes.

His resolve weakened, holding on a thin line. Just when I thought he would tell me, Jin ruined everything.