십이 you're in danger

Danger

Danger

BTS - Dark&Wild

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:12 - 3:53

WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR, MY BOYFRIEND looked like a whole snack in a black shirt, skinny jeans, and Pumas with a burgundy suede jacket. His hair was parted down in the middle, falling over his eyebrows. So yummy~~~

"I missed you so much!" I gushed, doing my sweetest aegyo.

"We saw each other yesterday," Jungkook chuckled as I eagerly stepped outside and closed the door.

"That gives me enough time to miss my honeybun," I said and hugged him real tight. His body was hard but soft at the same time and god, I didn't want to ever let go.

"You're so cute... I missed you too," he grinned, kissing my forehead. "You're not inviting me in, sunflower?"

Shaking my head, I lifted myself on my tiptoes to press my lips against his, our kiss feeling better and sweeter than the last.

"Nope, let's take a ride together."

"Where to?"

"Anywhere... just driving around~"

"Sure, let's go."

"You the best!"

"Yeah, I know."

Letting out a playful scoff, I skipped toward the silver Mercedes. Jungkook opened the passenger door for me, and I thanked him while my heart swelled a little. The sun was letting a soft glow inside, and it was perfect for some pictures.

"Let's take selcas!"

I pulled out my iPhone in front of us, and he pressed his cheek against my own. Curly strands of hair fell over my face as I parted my lips in an o-shape while Jungkook scrunched his nose, his chocolate eyes all cute and crinkly.

"My face looks funny..."

"Oh yeah, it's your nose!"

"What's wrong with it??"

"It's so big in that angle~"

"Do you know what else is big??" Jungkook smirked, his gaze flicking at his crotch then back at me.

My mouth dropped open in pure shock. I swore he got dirtier by the day. I choked.

But then I smirked back. "Oh, I fucking do. I was all over your dick the other day... can't wait to feel you without any clothes on next time."