삼십일 see the sunshine

I'm Fine

I'm Fine

BTS – LOVE YOURSELF 結 'Answer'

───────────⚫️───────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:55 – 2:05

THE NEXT DAY I HARDLY CAME OUT of CeCe's guest room. I just stayed in bed with the lights off and the curtains down, blaming it on a bad hangover. But the truth was, I felt so helpless. Hearing his voice last night, even if it was over the phone, really gave me hope that things could get better for us.

But it was false hope. I called him back a zillion time... and nothing. No answer. Jungkook was playing with my emotions, and I wasn't even mad at him for it.

If he did as little as call out my name, I would come running back to him in a heartbeat.

The day after that one was actually today. Cece and I arrived at the entertainment building owned by her rich dad. This was where the interview with GOT7 would take place, the one and only reason I rolled out of bed this morning.

I just couldn't miss the chance to meet them for the first time. Not even because of a heartbreak. They were my second favorite K-pop, after BTS... obviously.

Sitting in the cozy lounge all alone, I tried to reread my note cards one last time. But I nearly dropped them on the floor, when my eyes suddenly glanced up to the two youngest members walking in.

"Ooh, hi Makailee-ssi~" Yugyeom grinned and eagerly high-fived me.

"Yugyeom... hiii~" I squealed, feeling a bit starstruck. Like, oh my fucking god... the Yugyeom from GOT7 knew my name. He was tall as hell, too.

Bambam then greeted me with a hug and held up his phone in from of him, recording a video of us. "So you're single, right?" he asked cheekily, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

My mouth dropped open in shock. No one knew about the breakup, besides the boys, Big Hit, my girls, and Leonor. But she was out of the picture. I hadn't even told my family in case... well, Jungkook and I got back together anytime soon.

I didn't even know he was that close to the 97-line members.

"Yeah..." I trailed off and raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Well, lucky for you," he cheesed really big, and his accent was the cutest. "Not anymore."

"Oh my god, quit it~" I erupted in laughter, playfully shoving him away. But I had to admit that was real smooth.

He ended the video and chuckled, "I'm sending it to Jungkook-ssi."

I gawked at him and shrieked. "Whaaat??"