오십 hey mama

MAMA

BTS – Wings

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:38 – 1:54

A BABY

A BABY. THIS WAS A REAL ASS mess that could ruin everything. How was I even supposed to tell Jungkook the news? Or the boys, our parents, the company? Would they all hate me for screwing up his life?

"I'm so fucking fucked!!!" I cried out and staggered to my feet, a wave of anxiety getting the best of me. "What if... what if Jungkook leaves me when he finds out?"

"I know this is overwhelming, but Jungkook would never leave you," Zara murmured and pulled me into the warmest hug. "Ever. That boy's so in love, he'd do anything for you­~"

"But everyone's gonna think I'm some crazy sasaeng who planned this all along, though!" I breathed heavily and held onto her tightly, shivers running through my body.

"You don't know that, and who cares? Jungkook will be your husband in less than three weeks, it's only natural to start a family," she admitted, after pulling away at arm's length to look at me.

Having a baby wasn't all that easy, even less with someone like Jungkook. It took much more planning, and our plan was to wait until all the boys were done with their military service. Years from now.

"Jungkook's in the biggest boyband in the world! How are we gonna raise a baby together, when he'll most definitely go on tour next year and leave me alone with a newborn?"

I knew it was the life I chose when I agreed to be with him, but the reality of it all was very unnerving. The one thing ⏤ only thing ⏤ that could stand in the way of his goals and dreams was now growing inside my womb. The time was so not right, just too little too soon.