이십육 drink it up

Dionysus

Dionysus

BTS – MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:23 – 3:46

AFTER HANGING OUT WITH THE OTHERS for a couple of hours, my girl and I hugged while wishing each other a 'fun night'. Then both of us walked into different hotel rooms. I explored the mini-suite, the interior being very stylish and spacious.

Once in the bedroom, I quickly unzipped the back of my dress and slid it off before applying my shea butter body lotion.

It smelled of black girl magic, and Jungkook couldn't get enough.

I was clad in sexy lingerie that left very little to the imagination. It made out of a pink lace material that really warmed up my chocolate skin in a flattering way.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I touched up my makeup and brushed my straight hair, when the front door finally opened.

He was here.

A swarm of butterflies raced in my belly as I laid on the bed in a sensual pose, waiting for my boyfriend to come and find me.

Jungkook walked into the bedroom and stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed me. And the sparks from earlier at the AMAs were definitely not gone.

Yup... sex was so happening tonight.

"Did you miss me, baby?" I inquired in a sultry voice and crooked my finger to motion him closer.

"Yes. So much!"

"C'mere, then."

He eagerly shrugged his jacket and slipped off his shoes along with his socks, before throwing himself on the bed.

"Wait," I giggled and put a finger on his lips when he leaned to kiss me. "First, I wanna say that I'm sorry. It wasn't fair of me⏤"

"Do we really need to have this talk now? The only thing that'd be even more perfect right now is if you were completely naked."

"Yes, we do. So stop thinking with your dick for one second," I scolded him playfully as his words sent a shiver of need down my spine.

"Well, you should've thought of that before waiting for me in that sexy little thing... don't you think?" he taunted me, lowering the strap of my bra.

With his teeth.

"Jungkook!"

"Okay... fine! Let's talk."