사십 got me high so fast

Boy With Luv (feat

Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)

BTS - MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA

──────⚫️───────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:03 - 2:46

* MID-MAY, 2018 *

THE N SEOUL TOWER WAS INCREDIBLE, I was having such an unforgettable time with my boyfriend. Jungkook had taken me on a romantic date to celebrate my birthday two days early since tomorrow happened to be the boys' comeback preview show, and their comeback show the day after that.

Our fingers intertwined as we roamed around the Roof Terrace. A few couples wandered and admired the scenery, looking so in love. Endless numbers of love locks in all shapes and colors were hanging from the fences, with messages of eternal love written in so many languages.

Love was truly a beautiful thing.

"Can we lock ours too?" I asked eagerly, touching a bright padlock.

"That's exactly what I was gonna ask," Jungkook cheesed and pulled out a purple lock from his pocket.

"You are the cause of my euphoria," I read the line out loud, gushing in delight. "Oh my god, maybe Euphoria can be our always~"

It was so adorable and thoughtful of him.

"♫ Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah~ ♫" he grinned at me, and I was in bliss, my heart so full of his love tonight.

"♫ Close the door now. When I'm with you, I'm in utopia ♫" I sang happily and started looking for the perfect spot.

We locked it together and threw the key into the river ahead of us.

Securing a padlock on a rail might be a little gesture, but our promise of everlasting love meant the world to me.

"I love you forever," he murmured next to me, and I smiled from ear to ear.

"I love you forever and a day," I cooed and grasped his white shirt, pulling him closer until our lips touched.

Jungkook kissed me softly before he pulled away and beamed widely, "You look so perfect, baby girl."

I had styled the ends of my hair in loose waves and applied a bit a nude makeup, going for a natural look. But my outfit that the real jaw-dropper, a little jacket dress with chain belts and a risqué thigh slit. Black complimented my chocolate skin so flawlessly.