사십구 you got that home

Home

Home

BTS – MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:27 – 2:27

*・゚。.* MID-JUNE, 2018 :*.。・゚*

I THOUGHT MAY WAS HECTIC, BUT JUNE was much more. The boys had a couple of fan signs and a few more award TV shows, sometimes on the same day. I wanted them to rest, but I couldn't deny that it was really nice to meet SHINee, chat away with the girls from BLACKPINK, and catch a glimpse of other K-pop groups.

On top of everything, I was moving into the new house with Jungkook. I helped him pack the rest of the stuff that he wanted to bring while most of my things had been shipped from Toronto and were already there.

"Don't be nervous, you're gonna love it," Jungkook told me, most likely taking my quiet state for uneasiness.

I was actually excited, but watching him drive with one hand on the wheel was too much of a distraction... a whole ass kink too if anyone asked me. Those veins on his arm and his neck as he sang to the songs over the radio were doing really weird things to me.

"Oh, I know! You've always had great taste, baby~" I grinned at him and played with his hand that was on my thigh, clad in jeans shorts exactly for that purpose.

Jungkook had such amazing hands and slender fingers that fitted mine perfectly. All warm and soft, but masculine. I loved them even more touching me.

"Anna-noona helped choose some of the decors, so it's more you and more us."

"Aww, you're back on 'Anna-ssi' basics with her, huh? So much for wanting to hit her with a car!"

"Yeah, well... Joonie-hyung likes her crazy ass, and she's not all bad so..."

"Crazy ass?!" I repeated, bursting into laughter. "Boy, watch your mouth before I fall in love with myself~"

He glanced at me with a playful smile, and I loved how it reached his starry eyes, "Don't worry, one of you is already too much."

"Ha, too fucking bad! You should've taught of that before putting a ring on it!You're stuck with me forever now!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way~"

"Aww, your English is so cuuuute~"

"No, it's not... shut up!" he groaned, his ear turning scarlet red.