이십 where the party yah

고민보다 Go

고민보다 Go

BTS - LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her'

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

3:05 - 0:50

* LATE SEPTEMBER, 2017 *

BEFORE LEAVING FOR SOUTH KOREA, I REMEMBERED to pack some tampons and pads just in case. I was on the shot, but Dr Brind'Amour said it could take a few months before I stopped having my period. Still, I hoped mother nature wouldn't be a bitch and arrive early.

Because it would kind of be the end of the world for me. I'd be so fucking pissed. Every single hormone of my body was all over the place, my sex drive gone through the roof. All I could think about during the fourteen-hour flight was my boyfriend's cock inside of me.

Balls deep.

"Can't believe m'actually in South Korea right now!" Anna-Mae squealed in excitement as we arrived at the airport.

"I know right. I mean... for a girl who never took a plane, this is kinda a big deal!"

"Damn straight! So you better not be too busy fuckin' your boyfriend 'cause I need our buddy system to work."

"Sweetie, I'm pretty sure Joonie would love to go sightseeing with you. He's always visiting different places in his free time, like museums and art galleries."

"Yass, I love me some thoughtful and cultivated man~~" she gushed with a Cheshire Cat smile on her face.

Laughing heartily, we headed for the arrival area where BTS' driver parked since the boys couldn't risk any exposure. I climbed inside the big black van, seeing all seven faces I had missed so much.

"Hello, sunshines~~" I beamed radiantly, sitting in the back next to my boyfriend while Anna-Mae took the empty seat beside her... bias? How convenient. "So this is my girl, Anna-Mae, I've been telling you about."

"Hiii, Anna-Mae-ssi!"

"Welcome to Seoul!"

"How are you?"

"My name is V!"

"You like BTS??"

"Hi, thank you. So great! Nice to meet you, V... and hell yes I do~~" she laughed, checking the boys out. "Y'all so much more attractive in real life than I thought!"

"Thank you! I'm Worldwide Handsome." Jin blew her a flirty kiss, and I literally choked on a laugh. This booyyy~~

Anna-Mae raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Worldwide Handsome, huh? I like that!"