십일 here to ruin you

Pied Piper

Pied Piper

BTS - LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her'

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:39 - 2:26

JUNGKOOK HAD BEEN DISTRACTING ME ALL MORNING with his lips. Against mine. So much that by the time I finally washed my hair, it was too late to style it into box braids like I wanted to. Unless I planned to be halfway done by the time our friends got home.

"How are you gonna style your hair now?" he asked innocently as I walked back into his bedroom, gently soaking up the moisture with a microfiber towel.

"Not sure yet... I'll see once it's blow-dried."

"Can I help you?"

I dissolved into laughter, wheezing, "H-How about no?"

My boyfriend frowned, pouting his lip in the cutest way possible, "Why not?"

"Is this a joke? You know nothing about black girls' hair!"

" I'd like to learn~"

"Are you sure you really want to?" I asked, surprising myself that I would actually consider this.

"Is that a yes?" he grinned and danced eagerly as he rolled his gaming chair in front of the dresser.

"It's a maybe," I deadpanned, and he abruptly stopped.

"Oh, c'mon!" Jungkook groaned while removing the headrest.

"Fine," I giggled and plopped down in front of him, facing the mirror.

I was only wearing a pair of newsprint joggers with a white bra, so my shirt didn't get too wet. Jungkook had already seen me half-naked anyway and didn't seem as shy now.

In fact, his bedroom eyes told a whole different story. I would kiss him again and again if my hair didn't need attention.

"That's a lot of hair products," he commented with surprise as I pulled out the items for my hair care routine.

That was only half of the things I'd brought to South Korea. I had a nice collection back home.

"Welcome to our world~" I sighed and squeeze the shea butter moisturizer into his palm, letting him smooth out the cream into my hair and then spray some heat protection.

Afterward, I instructed him to gather my hair at the top of my head and clamp it with hairclips. He scraped the wide-tooth comb next, getting it stuck midway. My head suddenly jerked back, and I winced in pain.