사십육 baby, yes i want it

Not Today

Not Today

BTS - You Never Walk Alone

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:34 - 2:17

*・゚。.* EARLY JUNE, 2018 :*.。・゚*

BTS' PRIVATE JET LANDED AT THE JFK airport in New York later on in the afternoon, and I wanted to cry. It would be the first time in weeks that Jungkook was going to be far away from me, and I had quickly gotten used to seeing him every single day. I already said goodbye to the boys, but just couldn't let this one be on his way.

He looked insanely cute and sexy in his oversized shirt with black Puma sweatpants, his fluffy hair falling over his eyes. I just wanted to put him in my pocket and keep him forever.

"Stop looking at me that way," he crooned at my Puss in Boots little eyes, standing in front of me with his hands in mine. "I can't leave if you're all sad~"

I flashed a tiny smile, which disappeared just as fast, "I don't want you to go without me."

"Me neither, but it's just for a few days until you find the perfect wedding dress, alright? Now, promise me that you won't fly back early without it," Jungkook babied me, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Promise... I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered, our mouths connecting sweetly and effortlessly.

The touch of his warm hands onto my cheeks along with the soft caress of his tongue against mine sent butterflies wildly flapping their wings in my stomach.

All I could focus on was him. Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. Nothing else mattered.

The kiss quickly became intense and almost desperate, our bodies so possibly close fusing together. I hummed in pleasure and entwined my fingers through his hair as he greedily sucked my cherry-flavored lips again and again.

"Chon! Save me some love too~" Mama Jeon suddenly called out, and my fiancé broke away in laughter, leaving me dizzy and breathless.

Heat furiously rushed to my face as I remembered that she was right there. Even though others could barely see it, Jungkook chuckled at my sheepishness because he knew me that well. Thank god, his mother wasn't all that conservative and surprisingly didn't appear to mind that we were kissing like that in front of her, but still.