삼십 give me a remedy

Jamais Vu

Jamais Vu

BTS – MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA

───────────⚫️───────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:51 – 1:56

LAST NIGHT, JUNGKOOK TOLD ME WORDS THAT I never thought would come out of his mouth. At least, not this soon... Not like barely hours after he made the promise that we would make it through everything together.

I breathed out incredulously, "I know that getting into that fight was so reckless and selfish of me, but"

"It's not even about that... but the fact that a fan physically hurt you it kills me..."

"Well, she's hardly a fan, and I just have a little scratch... it's fine."

"No, it's not fine," he muttered while tugging at his hair. "This is my fault. It happened because of me. I'm putting you in that kind of danger."

"Babe, it's not your fault," I assured him softly. "Leonor barely attacked me, but she's gonna pay for it. You don't have to feel guilty or anything, I can defend myself."

"You d-don't understand... it is my f-fault," Jungkook choked, his voice shaking.

I blinked at him in dread, blurting out, "W-What do you mean?"

"A few d-days ago, I got a text for her... it said that if I didn't break up with you, she'd make me regret it or something like that."

"Holy shit..."

I really did not see that one coming. Damn, that bitch had some nerves to threaten him like that. I was going to fuck her life up so bad.

"I just ignored it... Then y-you saw her at the ice rink and your phone got leaked, but I tried to convince myself it was some twist of fate. But w-when I saw her at the mall, I knew it was true..."

"Everybody makes mistakes. Hell, my face all over the internet is the living proof of that," I teased him and reached out to hold his hand, but he pulled it away. Okay, that stung a lot.

Jungkook looked at me with tearful eyes, sighing, "I c-could've prevented that. You don't deserve any of this... reading hate when you go on social media or g-getting harassed when you leave the house."

God, it broke my heart that he was beating himself up like this.

"It really doesn't matter to me, I want you... I love you!"