이십이 if only i could rewind

Don't Leave Me

Don't Leave Me

BTS - FACE YOURSELF

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:03 - 1:44

* EARLY OCTOBER, 2017 *

I GOT OVER MY LAST JET LAG less than a week ago only to be thrown in yet another one now. Not that I could ever complain, since it meant I would see my baby again. But I seriously wondered how the boys traveled like this most of the time.

It was 5:33 PM as I arrived in Seoul for my fall break. After throwing up all the late-night cramming on my last midterm exam, I headed straight to the airport for my flight. Anna-Mae had a couple of interviews as a math substitute teacher that she really couldn't miss, so it was my first time going to South Korea all alone.

I found Jungkook exactly where he texted me to meet him, leaning against a white luxurious car. He was clad in a bomber jacket, skinny jeans, and Timberlands with a red beanie. Daaamn, that was a whole sight!

"Babyyy~~" I squealed happily and dropped my suitcase, jumping into his arms.

He caught me effortlessly and twirled me around with an adorable smile on his face. "I missed you, sunflower."

When my feet touch the ground, I eagerly pulled him in for a passionate kiss. My eyelids fluttered close as the intoxicating touch of his lips on mine took over all of my senses. Jungkook kissed me with just as much desire, his hands splayed across my ass pulling me closer.

"I missed you too," I murmured, after kissing him for who knew how long.

"God, you're so beautiful," he smiled as his fingers lazily weaved into my black curls, making my heart erupt in bliss.

"Thank youuu~~" With the biggest grin on my face, I skipped to the passenger side of the Lamborghini and opened the door.

"Hey, I wanted to do that," Jungkook pursed his lip in an adorable pout as he grabbed my suitcase, lifting it onto the backseat.

"Well, do you want me to get off and let do it?" I asked him from the passenger seat, my voice dripping in sarcasm.

"No, but still," he huffed childishly, and I couldn't stop myself from giggling. I was so in love with this little brat.

Jungkook climbed behind the wheel and reached over to fasten my seatbelt, stealing a gentle kiss in the process.

"Stop being so cute," I giggled, caressing his scarred cheeks. "You really didn't have to drive all this way to pick me up, by the way... I was perfectly fine taking a cab or something."