삼십사 can't hold me down

ON

ON

BTS – MAP OF THE SOUL : 7

──────────────⚫️────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:18 – 1:48

WHEN ANNA MAE ANSWERED THE FACETIME CALL at the last ring, she was a little out of breath. Her braids sprawled all across the pillows and her bedsheets hung so low I could tell she was naked underneath them.

"Girl, I can't with you were you seriously just touching yourself?" I cried out in astonishment.

"Yeah..." she grinned lazily and winked at me. "Was sendin' nudes to Joonie and got horny."

"Next time, just don't pick up the phone... especially if it's FaceTime. I don't wanna see your post-climax face!"

"What? It doesn't turn you on?" Anna Mae laughed, biting her lip in a way that was supposed to be sexy. But she looked ridiculous.

"Oh god, stop!" I snorted playfully. "But nudes, though? You're so bold!"

She shrugged nonchalantly, before letting out a gasp of realization, "Hol' up... you and Jungkookie don't send each other nudes?"

I choked. "You mean... Joonie does it too?"

"Bitch, who you think started??" she sassed, and my mouth dropped open.

"You. Definitely, you!" I retorted and shook my head in shock, not expecting that answer. "Damn, I really don't know what to do with that information..."

"He just as dirty as me, but hide it better, y'know... but your man looks like he's real dirty too!"

"No... I don't think t-that's really his thing," I told her a bit awkwardly. It wasn't something my boyfriend and I ever discussed together. Was it even something to discuss? Clearly, he wouldn't be like 'hey, can I send you dick pics?'

Right...?

"Of course that's his thing, doll. Every guy's dream be receivin' nudes from his girl."

"Hmm..."

"Look, think of the male human race as dogs... If you give 'em a lil treat, they'll be loyal and follow you around, wailin' their tail and shit. But if you don't show 'em some real love, the fuckin' bitch next door will get knocked up!"

I couldn't help erupting in laughter at her analogy. No way that could apply to Jungkook, but I got her point.

"Ow! You hit me in the balls, pabo!" Jin suddenly yelped from the hallway, and I imagined him doubled over with his hands covering his crotch.