삼십이 hungry for your love

Boy In Luv

Boy In Luv

BTS – Skool Luv Affair

────────⚫️──────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

1:20 – 2:30

OUR CLOTHES WERE CARELESSLY SCATTERED ACROSS THE floor, his warm body hugging me underneath the soft sheets. Jungkook kissed me like I was a sweet and delicate rose, his gentleness never failing to make me fall in love with him over again.

His kisses were like a drug that I couldn't live without and his lips more precious than any gold in this world. I could feel this strong connection we had as slow and gentle became passionate and sensual.

My heart was furiously beating through my ears as I pulled away and looked at him. One week ago, in this very bedroom, Jungkook was breaking up with me. Yet, here we had spent the entire night making up.

Leonor was fucking gone, I had my boyfriend back and most ARMYs were happy for us... I could finally breathe again.

"I really love you," I murmured for the millionth time, but it was true. What we had was special, and he was everything I would ever need.

"And I really love you too," he beamed at me, intertwining our fingers together. "I can't believe you're leaving laterI fucked up the last days we could've been together... I'm sorry."

"Don't be... you made it up to me last night, babe," I grinned at him cheekily, "and you still can, right now."

Jungkook smirked in response and slowly rolled on top of me. His irresistible lips trailed sweet kisses across my skin as he moved lower and lower until his head completely disappeared beneath the sheets. Then, he swiftly pushed my legs apart, and his hot breath on my center had me panting in anticipation.

Tingles coursed through my thighs as he licked the sweet moisture that was pooling in his mouth like a cupcake. His nose rubbed against my glistening pearl as he greedily swirled his tongue inside of me, and my eyes fluttered close in ecstasy. His slender fingers suddenly filled me up while his lips started sucking on my bundle of nerves. It felt too good.

Letting out a little wild gasp of pleasure, I leaned my head against the pillow and twisted his soft hair in my fingers. He slipped another finger inside of me, making my eyes roll back in exhilaration.

"Jungkook," I whined, longing for him to touch me harder. "Keep going, baby... k-keep going~"

I pressed my heels against the back of his neck and rocked my hips against his sinful mouth. Jungkook chuckled at my eagerness and draped his arms around my thighs to keep me in place. His tongue flickered across my little nub and his fingers slipped in and out my wetness, both sensations driving me out of my mind.