사십팔 yes i'm a bad boy

호르몬 전쟁 War of Hormone

BTS – Dark&Wild

──────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

0:55 - 3:30

WHEN THE PLANE LANDED BACK IN SEOUL after my girls' trip, BTS' driver picked me up at the airport and drove me straight to Bluesquare iMarket Hall. The boys were rehearsing there for the BTS PROM PARTY, and I missed them way too much. Jungkook, especially.

I was exhausted just from watching the boys practice to perfection. It always had and always would amaze me how they gave their 110% in everything that they did. How could anyone possibly not adore them?

Later on in the evening, I walked in Jungkook's bedroom and tossed my phone on the nightstand, accidentally knocking a pen on the floor. With a sigh, I dropped on my knees to retrieve it, but instead my hand was met by something hard.

Ducking my head under the bed, I found a huge box. Jungkook never mentioned anything about it before, so I curiously pulled it out. Korean designs carved the wooden chest, and a little padlock was left undone.

Slowly, I lifted the top and sucked in a sharp breath at the sight of all the sex toys and bondage stuff inside. Everything brand new. Vibrators, dildos, plugs, blindfolds, handcuffs, leather whips, and much more.

"Hey, baby⏤ oh," Jungkook blurted out as he caught me staring inside the box. "I, uh..."

When I turned around to look at him, his face was bright red and his gaze casted on the floor. I stood up and moved in front of him, giggling, "I've missed seeing you blush around me~"

"So, you're not..." he trailed off softly as his beautiful eyes flicked to mine, searching for answers.

"Am I not, what?" I smiled goofily at him, caressing his warm cheeks. "Babe, you don't have to shy, it's pretty hot that you're into BDSM!"

"Really? I've wanted to tie you up and do dirty things with you for a while now," Jungkook admitted eagerly and then pursed his pretty lips. "But I didn't know where to keep all these toys in a house with nosy hyungs."

"Good thing we'll have our own place soon then!" I laughed, feeling warmer at the thought of all the things he could do to me.

"Um-hum... take your clothes off," he smirked naughtily and took a step back to watch me.

"Eager, I see," I hummed sexily and winked, before giving him a private show.

I pulled out my hair tie, letting the curls fall down across my shoulders. I then stripped for him, one piece of clothing at a time, and took my time so he could admire the sweet curves of my body. His shiny eyes brimmed with lust as he did so, never failing to make me feel desirable.