오십칠 i'm a risk it all

All Night (BTS World Original Soundtrack) [Pt

All Night (BTS World Original Soundtrack) [Pt.3]

BTS & Juice WRLD – BTS WORLD (Original Soundtrack)

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

3:11 – 0:25

THE SMALL PRIVATE JET LANDED IN CAPE Town around 6 P.M. local time, after twenty-three hours of flight. As much as I wanted to explore the city, heading straight to the hotel to fuck my husband was the only thing on the agenda for the night.

Hence why I smirked at myself in the mirror, looking totally fuckable in that a black harness bodysuit made out of lace. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

July 8, 2018 7:39 PM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Then I slipped on a long robe and giddily walked out of the ensuite bathroom, sending my husband to take a shower. Jungkook wouldn't take long, too impatient and horny for the night to come. So I had to set up the sumptuous room for the surprise quickly.

Hearing his bare feet shuffle against the floor, I turned around to see him in only a pair of Calvin Klein.

"Make yourself comfortable," I purred in a sultry voice, gesturing to the tribal-patterned couch that he had breathlessly kissed me on after carrying me up bridal style inside our honeymoon suite.

He complied eagerly, so I slipped the robe off my body and grabbed the remote to press 'Play'.

♫ Don't need permission ♫
♫ Made my decision to test my limits ♫
♫ 'Cause it's my business ♫
♫ God as my witness ♫
♫ Start what I finished ♫